WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!! The Day I Never Thought I'd See

When it comes to FB, the post has to be public. I sent a message trying to explain it :) Hopefully it will be seen as life is more fun with pics, vids and gifs! :D
The one she was trying to share was public...but had the "to share this" and it was ALL HTML....we use bb code on this software. HTML has the < and the opposite to it involved...bb code uses the [ and it's opposite.

The one she was trying to share was public...but had the "to share this" and it was ALL HTML....we use bb code on this software. HTML has the < and the opposite to it involved...bb code uses the [ and it's opposite.

I have no idea what you just said lol.

Having said that, the video I shared was from my FB, copied the URL from the URL bar in the browser.

on FB when you view a pic of vid with the black popup box, if you click refresh it will take you back to the old style page and give you a URL for the content :)

Sorry to highjack the thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EN...again! lol. Hope you got spoilt and have the biggest steak ever for dinner :)

I think if you have a FB friend who has posted a pic that you like and want to repost, but they have their privacy settings set to only have their pix viewable by friends, YOU can save the pic to your photobucket account, and then upload it here.

I think if you have a FB friend who has posted a pic that you like and want to repost, but they have their privacy settings set to only have their pix viewable by friends, YOU can save the pic to your photobucket account, and then upload it here.
True...

Not terribly much spoiling going on today, as it was a big snow storm and a work day and what not....But Mr. EN and I will party at some point in the near future :). Mostly it's been a day of grinning big and looking around and going, "Wow, if Dr. Peters hadn't risked all on me, I'd be dead, but here I am and WOOOOOHOOOOOO LET IT SNOWWWWWW....."

My purple shirt arrived today, needs to get silk screened (a friend is going to put my smart remarks of choice on it), and I hope the glittery red hat I found on Ebay will be here shortly. Then I will take pics and plaster them all over the Interwebz.

My purple shirt arrived today, needs to get silk screened (a friend is going to put my smart remarks of choice on it), and I hope the glittery red hat I found on Ebay will be here shortly. Then I will take pics and plaster them all over the Interwebz.
You also will need a purple hat by next birthday. During your birthday month, the colors get switched from Red Hat/Purple clothing to Purple Hat/Red clothing. I have three hats somewhere around here, two red and one purple but haven't found a group to join here.

Latest posts

Back