Vitamin HELP Please!!!!

CaraOC

Credentialed Bitch
Hey guys, I need some help. I ordered my first month supply of supplements from vitalady over the weekend but received an email today saying they are short on stock so there would be about a 4 wk delay. I am attempting now to do my own shopping. I see a lot of mention of the "tender" brand vitamins but I'm having trouble finding those so some resources would be appreciated please. I'm thinking I could stock up on all needs between Costco and Puritans Pride, but if y'all know something better please let me know !!! Thanks.

That wasn't as helpful of a post as I wanted it to be. I ordered all of my vitamins through Amazon as well as vitalady. I just went with what was highly rated on Amazon if I could find it cheaper there than at vitalady. You can also help this site out by ordering things from Amazon through their store here.

That wasn't as helpful of a post as I wanted it to be. I ordered all of my vitamins through Amazon as well as vitalady. I just went with what was highly rated on Amazon if I could find it cheaper there than at vitalady. You can also help this site out by ordering things from Amazon through their store here.
Thanks

Her Vit D is probably Biotech's and there is now another Dry D brand. You can check prices via Amazon.

I get everything through Amazon other than my multi, cal citrate and zinc. Those can be purchased at target

You can order through thie store here. It links to Amazon but a little bit comes back here to help Liz pay for the cost of keeping this site running

@CaraOC - when ever I need suggestions as to what to buy - I look at the store here - all that is there is the is what folks on this site have asked to be posted. There is some Sundown iron on there that is equivalent to the tender iron.

What the others said...I added the store here since so many were already using Amazon for their vitamins, etc.

Tender is Vitalady's personal branding...kind of like Bandaid is a particular brand name while bandage is the generic.

Oh, and I moved your thread since it was a Vitamin question.

Don't stress too much about this! Just do your best. You are still brand new and it would most likely take you a while to do the whole supplement regimen anyway. Start with the multis, calcium, and D. Then add others as you can!

Supplements are critical. However it's performance over time.

Nivagen vitamin D on Amazon is usually much cheaper than Biotech FYI
It is weird in that one time it is and next time it isn't lately. I buy which ever is cheapest when I need to order.

Whispering, because I'm supposed to be a good example. I didn't take my vitamins until I was 3 months out, because I was having issues with my gag reflex after surgery - and nothing bad happened.
And you lived to tell the tale !

It is weird in that one time it is and next time it isn't lately. I buy which ever is cheapest when I need to order.

Yes...the Amazon merchants' prices fluctuate WILDLY, and run the gamut, with one bottle from Vendor A costing five times as much as an identical bottle from Vendor B!

Latest posts

Back