This pre-op liquid diet has already sucked all the excitement out of me.

Thanks all! Leaving for NJ in a few minutes. Down 10 pounds total. This last day of clear liquids has been no problem - mostly because of nervous, I'm sure. They are definitely setting in now.

I'm doing okay so far with the nerves. I think they'll hit me tomorrow. That meal sounds like ambrosia right now! lol. I'll figure out how to let everyone know I came through surgery ok. I'm trying to meet up with @Elizabeth N. and @Barbara tomorrow. I think that'll largely depend on the weather as they are calling for snow and some freezing rain. I'll try to work it out that myself or my husband texts one of them so they can post to the board. If I'm feeling up to it I'll try to pop on here Monday night too.
I wish we could have made it happen :-(. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Please let hubby know I am just a phone call away if there's anything I can do to help. I can be at the hospital in 20 minutes in an emergency (whatever use that might be lol).

@Jen-2 so good to meet you tonight. You're going to do great! I will update everyone here on your progress tomorrow. Make sure Andy texts me. I'll be thinking of you all day.

Hooray, Jen-2!!!!! Best wishes for a speedy, uncomplicated recovery! Stay hydrated!!!!

Latest posts

Back