Sunday Weigh In (9/20/2015)

Got totally sidetracked this morning. We were in Mt. Pleasant, SC just outside of Charleston staying at the KOA. And we were packing to head home this morning!

Anyway, last week 145
This week, no scale, claiming 145.
I love the Charleston area and low country cuisine.

Yeah I hate humidity and central Illinois is horrible in the summer. It is gorgeous today with high of 73, sunny and some trees starting to change colors.

Regarding the weight I am going to watch my carbs a little closer as I think I am absorbing more of the now. I way overdid them yesterday with several Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, chilli (beans), couple slices of pizza and pumpkin creme brulee last night. I felt it... but had a sweet tooth yesterday and am cutting back today

LW 126
TW 127

Wrong direction, but I do bounce around from day to day.
Off to Science Camp with 36 6th graders for the week. Fortunately, I have my own cabin and the counselors do all the work. I am just there if an emergency should arise. The food is pretty good and it will be nice to 'unplug' for a bit!

LW 126
TW 127

Off to Science Camp with 36 6th graders for the week. Fortunately, I have my own cabin and the counselors do all the work. I am just there if an emergency should arise. The food is pretty good and it will be nice to 'unplug' for a bit!

Have fun at camp, Baga!

I am this very minute sitting on a plane bound home. After 2 weeks in LA with a weekend home in the middle I am not sure what I weight this morning.

Lots of junk, craft food trucks, late nights that ended with wine or a night cap. I am going to wait until next Sunday.

I am so happy to be going home.

Have a great week everyone

Whit

Last week I had no scale. The week before I weighed 152.2 today I am 152 for a total loss of .2 pounds. It's all good.
That's good that you stayed stable!
LW 126
TW 127

Have fun being unplugged. I hope you are taking reading material.
Hit my 100 lb weight loss!
LW. 151.8
TW 148.2
13 more to goal. 10.5 months post op
Good for you!
I am this very minute sitting on a plane bound home. After 2 weeks in LA with a weekend home in the middle I am not sure what I weight this morning.

Lots of junk, craft food trucks, late nights that ended with wine or a night cap. I am going to wait until next Sunday.

I am so happy to be going home.

Have a great week everyone

Whit
I'm glad you are headed home too! And I don't blame you for waiting, :)

Still a little over 2 weeks pre-op but figured I should get used to doing this!

LW 322.2
TW 319.2

Started the pre-op diet yesterday - 4 protein shakes + any steamed (non-starchy) veggies + 1 fruit. Fine so far...

LW: 273.4
TW: 270.5

I have given up on trying to understand when I lose more or less weight. It seems to me that I ate more carbs this week than last (and my poops smelled worse as a result), but I kept losing at a pretty steady pace. I am better at getting 90g+ of protein (drinking an Unjury Chicken Soup beverage whenever it looks like I won't make it). I'm just ignoring the fat grams.

Still not exercising, though I know I should. The cooler weather will help get me off my butt, I hope.

Over all, a pretty good week.

Still a little over 2 weeks pre-op but figured I should get used to doing this!

LW 322.2
TW 319.2

Started the pre-op diet yesterday - 4 protein shakes + any steamed (non-starchy) veggies + 1 fruit. Fine so far...
You'll do fine...and good going.
I'm just glad I didn't have a pre-op diet at all.
LW: 273.4
TW: 270.5

I have given up on trying to understand when I lose more or less weight. It seems to me that I ate more carbs this week than last (and my poops smelled worse as a result), but I kept losing at a pretty steady pace. I am better at getting 90g+ of protein (drinking an Unjury Chicken Soup beverage whenever it looks like I won't make it). I'm just ignoring the fat grams.

Still not exercising, though I know I should. The cooler weather will help get me off my butt, I hope.

Over all, a pretty good week.
Good for you. Walking is about the best I do in hot weather...except for the mandatory house cleaning/dishes/laundry. Did quite a bit this weekend.
No change

Better than a gain right?!?
Yes, better than a gain, for most of us. :)

Latest posts

Back