Sunday Weigh In (9/20/2015)

I'm only weighing once every 2-3 weeks.. aiming for 1x a month as any more often and I get wrapped up on the scale fluctuations instead of what I'm actually doing/not doing. From mid-last month to a couple days ago- down 9lbs though, so going the right way. Granted at least 5 was bloat from me dancing with carbs too much. :)

I'm only weighing once every 2-3 weeks.. aiming for 1x a month as any more often and I get wrapped up on the scale fluctuations instead of what I'm actually doing/not doing. From mid-last month to a couple days ago- down 9lbs though, so going the right way. Granted at least 5 was bloat from me dancing with carbs too much. :)
It may have been bloat but it's bloat you NO LONGER have!!! Good going.

I'll join in on these weekly festivities (although a day late!)

Last Week: 315
This Week: 311.9
Highest Weight was 380. Was 340 at my June revision consultation for perspective. :)

Southernlady - hope you had fun on your trip this weekend!

LW: 216
TW: 213
Good going and yes we did have a good weekend.

We went to see the H.L. Hunley Sat morning, rode the free wagon tour of Oakland Plantation Sat afternoon (JUST the grounds, not the inside as one of the family members still resides there) and then went out to a restaurant I knew as The Trawler altho it's changed hands and names now. And the original Trawler was devastated by a fire in 1989 then again by Hurricane Hugo also in Sept 1989. It's a new building and a new name (Shem Creek Seafood Bar & Grill).

I'll join in on these weekly festivities (although a day late!)

Last Week: 315
This Week: 311.9
Highest Weight was 380. Was 340 at my June revision consultation for perspective. :)
Good for you!

hi guys, I weighed in Sunday and just now getting to the board to catch up. My stall broke!
LW - 230.6
TW - 225.8

i like it.
Good deal.... This will happen. Nothing, nothing, nothing and boom!

LW - 151
TW I weighed on Monday morning after a planned cheat weekend and I was up to 158. Today 155.

All these people that say oh I up my carbs for a few days to break a stall...blah blah blah. That does NOT and has never worked for me.
The whole everything in moderation doesn't work for me either...and not because if I have a little I go crazy and can't control myself...but because I GAIN FREAKING WEIGHT.

Here are the bad things I had during my cheat weekend.
Friday night - had fried onion sticks with my dinner of grilled fish and steamed broccoli.
Saturday lunch - had a few tortilla chips with salsa and a few bites of rice.
Saturday dinner - worst of it. Had 2 small pieces of pizza and a small piece of cake at a birthday party.
Sunday - Saints game. Bloody mary's and popcorn.

OH...and for the last week to ten days or so...my SIBO symptoms are back. :(

*grumpy*

@star0210 :( .. it will come off, but I understand. My worst offender, that I really, really do not want to say goodbye to long-term: pizza. Specifically really good NY style. Instant edema though. I will gain 5-7lbs within a couple days of a couple slices.. and it takes a week to come off. Spongebob would be proud of the amount of water I can pack on after a carb fest.

LW - 151
TW I weighed on Monday morning after a planned cheat weekend and I was up to 158. Today 155.

All these people that say oh I up my carbs for a few days to break a stall...blah blah blah. That does NOT and has never worked for me.
The whole everything in moderation doesn't work for me either...and not because if I have a little I go crazy and can't control myself...but because I GAIN FREAKING WEIGHT.

Here are the bad things I had during my cheat weekend.
Friday night - had fried onion sticks with my dinner of grilled fish and steamed broccoli.
Saturday lunch - had a few tortilla chips with salsa and a few bites of rice.
Saturday dinner - worst of it. Had 2 small pieces of pizza and a small piece of cake at a birthday party.
Sunday - Saints game. Bloody mary's and popcorn.

OH...and for the last week to ten days or so...my SIBO symptoms are back. :(

*grumpy*
I'm really sorry your SIBO issues are back. And at least 3 lbs came back off.

Latest posts

Back