Sunday Weigh In (9/2/2018)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 145
This week 144

And I’ve been less active since Wed.
We were headed out Wed morning somewhere. I went to get in the truck and as usual, left foot goes up on the running board, which shifts all my weight to my right. My right knee popped! And then hurt like an 11 on a scale of 0-10. So instead of where we were headed, we went to Urgent Care. I told the PA, I knew I had osteoarthritis in most of my body, cause my knees get achy and I use Voltaren gel sometimes.

Get X-rays, told yeah, I have osteoarthritis (told ya), given a corticosteroid shot in my knee, hurt like hell then. Given crutches to help. Told to use it but also to rest. But it meant I haven’t done as much as normal.

Last week 116.2
This week 118
We had a great time on the trip, getting home yesterday evening. I ate all the time, all week long and aside from eating lots of meat, after that I ate whatever I pleased.

Been a little while.
Last time:313.8
This week 313.4
Heading down again. It’s hard!
LW: 118.8
TW: 118.0
Dang, need the scale to go up, not down.
Ok, what is your current BMI and how did your last labs look.
Last week 116.2
This week 118
We had a great time on the trip, getting home yesterday evening. I ate all the time, all week long and aside from eating lots of meat, after that I ate whatever I pleased.
Glad you enjoyed your trip. And ate what you wanted focusing on protein.

Hello all,
8/19 126
TW 130

I have no idea what’s going on. Maybe to much sugar? I’ve got to stop this now so it’s not a trend.

Have a happy Labor Day
Whit

Been working my butt off and eating well, so I'm assuming there's a drop. I no longer own scales, so I'm just going by feel.

I'm writing this from a hammock in Indonesia, just north of the equator. I've done 11 dives since I got here, including getting my advanced open water certification.

6602_BE3_C-3146-4217-_BC91-4_C412_DF1_C984.jpg

36235_B26-_A005-44_BA-_AC82-99307_B1_D63_C5.jpg

3_F73_A742-7_C6_E-45_EC-913_A-5769_E0_D60559.jpg

99_A2_B223-72_F1-405_F-8_FD7-_BF0453_DAA82_C.jpg

While I could have dived while heavier, that person would never have had the confidence. Very thankful this week for my DS and the doors it's opened.

Hello all,
8/19 126
TW 130

I have no idea what’s going on. Maybe to much sugar? I’ve got to stop this now so it’s not a trend.

Have a happy Labor Day
Whit
Log your food for a week and see where carbs may be sneaking in. But I seriously doubt you could eat enough in one week to cause a 4 lb rise. Not impossible, I know...my fall off the train was a peach cobbler...thankfully that was only ONE week.
Been working my butt off and eating well, so I'm assuming there's a drop. I no longer own scales, so I'm just going by feel.

I'm writing this from a hammock in Indonesia, just north of the equator. I've done 11 dives since I got here, including getting my advanced open water certification.

While I could have dived while heavier, that person would never have had the confidence. Very thankful this week for my DS and the doors it's opened.
Awesome scenery and you are looking fantastic! I know you are enjoying yourself.
Hope you're on the mend and the move soon!
My knee is still bothering me...a bit weak and if I put all my weight on it, it lets me know. But it's MUCH improved since last Wed. Thank goodness I got the DS and not the RNY cause I am taking a slight bit more NSAIDS than I typically use.

Late check in -
LW: 143
TW: 142

I'm going to take a note from JackieOnLine and try to lower my range by 5# to 135-140. The 140-145 range feels too close to 150 now.

harrietvane I am so glad for you, that looks heavenly!!

LW: 140
TW: 140

from the (ice cream) bloat I'm having I was assuming I would be up about five pounds. :unsure:
my doctor increased my BP med and it makes me sluggish so I want more coffee and more coffee makes me want sugar and having sugar makes me want more sugar...

also, I forgot to meditate for about a week and a half! :thumbsdown:

so, I'm calling this Mindfulness Monday and Happy Labor Day to all. I'm off to work somewhere I am not given time to EVER take a paid break. :mad:

harrietvane I am so glad for you, that looks heavenly!!

LW: 140
TW: 140

from the (ice cream) bloat I'm having I was assuming I would be up about five pounds. :unsure:
my doctor increased my BP med and it makes me sluggish so I want more coffee and more coffee makes me want sugar and having sugar makes me want more sugar...

also, I forgot to meditate for about a week and a half! :thumbsdown:

so, I'm calling this Mindfulness Monday and Happy Labor Day to all. I'm off to work somewhere I am not given time to EVER take a paid break. :mad:
Sorry you have to work today. Gas bloat is horrendous feeling.

Latest posts

Back