Sunday Weigh In (8/9/2015)

Never got to jump in last week, but I was at 171
This week 169
Back in my happy zone after I was up 9 pounds a few weeks ago. Bounce, bounce, bounce :ROFLMAO:
Have a great week everyone, I'm celebrating my 2 years surgiversary with the first cold since the one I had going into the hospital! I was sick ALL THE TIME before, so this is crazy. I chalk it up to the vitamins, plus the severe sleep apnea not messing with my entire body, including immune system. Not sure, but I'll take it!

Glad you are back down. Being back at home does help.
I'm celebrating my 2 years surgiversary with the first cold since the one I had going into the hospital! I was sick ALL THE TIME before, so this is crazy. I chalk it up to the vitamins, plus the severe sleep apnea not messing with my entire body, including immune system. Not sure, but I'll take it!
Is it possible that one of the kids or adults you've been around had a cold...and it was a virus you hadn't had yet so it grabbed you. Just stay hydrated. And try to rest.

Glad you are back down. Being back at home does help.

Is it possible that one of the kids or adults you've been around had a cold...and it was a virus you hadn't had yet so it grabbed you. Just stay hydrated. And try to rest.
Yup, totally plausible. I was around A LOT of new people last week, and some sick babies this week. Just hoping it doesn't turn into a sinus infection, which is what it's starting to feel like. I've been using the neti pot and Flonase, taking extra C and echinacea goldenseal, and drinking a ton of fluids. Thinking about taking an extra probiotic, is that silly?

Yup, totally plausible. I was around A LOT of new people last week, and some sick babies this week. Just hoping it doesn't turn into a sinus infection, which is what it's starting to feel like. I've been using the neti pot and Flonase, taking extra C and echinacea goldenseal, and drinking a ton of fluids. Thinking about taking an extra probiotic, is that silly?
No, it's not silly. Also maybe do zinc lozenges?

congratulations to everyone on their loses and everyone who maintained. Also congratulations to our main guy Scott who unlike us is always trying to gain weight. Poor Scott

Last week I believe I was 156 today 149.

congratulations to everyone on their loses and everyone who maintained. Also congratulations to our main guy Scott who unlike us is always trying to gain weight. Poor Scott

Last week I believe I was 156 today 149.
You are making me blush Clementine.

Haha. I shall be fixed up soon.

Latest posts

Back