Sunday Weigh In (6/21/2015)

I weighed myself yesterday (had a rough night in the bathroom) and then again this morning.

Saturday: 187
Sunday: 190.7

Poop fluctuation as I call it! :D

190-191 is probably more accurate and I ate pretty poorly while in Pasadena last week, including a bucket of wine on the trip home (Did I mention Ben Stein was in the seat across the aisle from me...got a good picture of Cameron and Ben). Anyway, we stayed at a HI Express in Pasadena - $159 a night and any decent hotel was going from anywhere to $199 plus $25 parking a night to $279 so this was a relative great deal (free parking, suite, and had hot tub for my behind that is still healing from fissure). For those of you who have stayed at HI Express's you know they have some protein with the premade cheese omelettes (microwaved so not great, but protein), sausage and some days bacon, and then the yummy cinnamon rolls and other carb stuff...so I ate way too many carbs for breakfast (who can not have a cinnamon roll, sure the hell not me). .........so after that long winded diatribe, 191'sh after a week of no exercise and pretty crappy eating is not too bad.

Going to move these pics to a separate post so as not to hijack

I think I was 164 something last week. 163.2 this morning. I can taste the 150's! Don't think I am going to make goal of 135 by 9/8, my birthday, (which i was hoping for) but that would only be 9.5 months after surgery. I can envision 135 by 1 year though!

I think I was 164 something last week. 163.2 this morning. I can taste the 150's! Don't think I am going to make goal of 135 by 9/8, my birthday, (which i was hoping for) but that would only be 9.5 months after surgery. I can envision 135 by 1 year though!
Easier said than done, but try not to get hung up on when you hit your goal. I am not sure how much you have lost to this point, but it sure sounds like you are doing wonderfully. Here is to getting to your goal.

Last week 154.4
This week 152.2
Total loss of 2.2 pounds. This looks good on the screen but, I am afraid it will be right back. I ate black licorice on the way home from Montana yesterday, cleaned me right out! Some poor woman from Utah followed me into the same toilet at a rest area, I watched her back out like it was on fire! I was laughing as I pulled away, bwahahahaha.

I'm a jerk - I only post when I like the number. It was 196.0 this morning. But I know that mostly I've lost muscle mass due to being a bed-potato (too lazy to even go to the couch), so I'm really posting for a different kind of accountability. I'd rather weigh 10 lbs more and be stronger.

LW: 301.0
TW: 296.8
FANTASTIC!!!!
I weighed myself yesterday (had a rough night in the bathroom) and then again this morning.

Saturday: 187
Sunday: 190.7

Poop fluctuation as I call it! :D

190-191 is probably more accurate and I ate pretty poorly while in Pasadena last week, including a bucket of wine on the trip home (Did I mention Ben Stein was in the seat across the aisle from me...got a good picture of Cameron and Ben). Anyway, we stayed at a HI Express in Pasadena - $159 a night and any decent hotel was going from anywhere to $199 plus $25 parking a night to $279 so this was a relative great deal (free parking, suite, and had hot tub for my behind that is still healing from fissure). For those of you who have stayed at HI Express's you know they have some protein with the premade cheese omelettes (microwaved so not great, but protein), sausage and some days bacon, and then the yummy cinnamon rolls and other carb stuff...so I ate way too many carbs for breakfast (who can not have a cinnamon roll, sure the hell not me). .........so after that long winded diatribe, 191'sh after a week of no exercise and pretty crappy eating is not too bad.

Going to move these pics to a separate post so as not to hijack
LOL, so are we going with 190.7 for this week?? Not a bad number for you. Esp given how hard it is to eat great while traveling.
Good for you...

Don't stress over trying to hit a certain number by a certain day, just take each day/week as it comes.
LW 125
TW 125
Holding steady.

WooHoo @OldBroad !!!! Big milestone for you. Congratulations!
Good for you!

Last week 154.4
This week 152.2
Total loss of 2.2 pounds. This looks good on the screen but, I am afraid it will be right back. I ate black licorice on the way home from Montana yesterday, cleaned me right out! Some poor woman from Utah followed me into the same toilet at a rest area, I watched her back out like it was on fire! I was laughing as I pulled away, bwahahahaha.
ROFLOL, NA...But it's a nice figure to see today.

I'm a jerk - I only post when I like the number. It was 196.0 this morning. But I know that mostly I've lost muscle mass due to being a bed-potato (too lazy to even go to the couch), so I'm really posting for a different kind of accountability. I'd rather weigh 10 lbs more and be stronger.

The number is good. The lost muscle mass not so good.

LW 156.7
TW 156.2
I was bouncing around between 157-159 all week so to be back to 156 is a good thing.
I'm really so over this constant constipation. I think my bowels just don't work very well. Maybe I have sluggish bowels or very low motility.
It had gotten better for a bit when I changed my calcium type, but that didn't last very long.
Last week I skipped my iron for several days to see if that might help. Nope.
Skipped my calcium for a few days...that didn't help either.
Friday I was helping my niece make cupcakes for her daughters birthday party and I had a cupcake. I also licked the batter bowl. My tummy blew up and got very gassy. But the next morning I went a lot. Like more than the whole week prior combined. That's NOT an answer though to my problem.
At the beginning of last week I was so miserable I took like 12 colace (I usually take 8 per day) and then that night I took 5 dulcolax. Didn't do much. The next night took 5 more dulcolax. Still didn't do much. The next morning I did a saltwater flush and that evening I drank another one. Finally felt somewhat better. This is ridiculous.
I have cut back (not intentionally) on my fat intake the past few weeks.
My hubby keeps telling me to add fiber. I'm scared that's just going to make it worse.
I have an ass backwards DS....:(

LW 156.7
TW 156.2
I was bouncing around between 157-159 all week so to be back to 156 is a good thing.
I'm really so over this constant constipation. I think my bowels just don't work very well. Maybe I have sluggish bowels or very low motility.
It had gotten better for a bit when I changed my calcium type, but that didn't last very long.
Friday I was helping my niece make cupcakes for her daughters birthday party and I had a cupcake. I also licked the batter bowl. My tummy blew up and got very gassy. But the next morning I went a lot. Like more than the whole week prior combined. That's NOT an answer though to my problem.
At the beginning of last week I was so miserable I took like 12 colace (I usually take 8 per day) and then that night I took 5 dulcolax. Didn't do much. The next night took 5 more dulcolax. Still didn't do much. The next morning I did a saltwater flush and that evening I drank another one. Finally felt somewhat better. This is ridiculous.
My hubby keeps telling me to add fiber. I'm scared that's just going to make it worse.
Holy moly hon. Sorry to hear of your issues. 12 Collace and 5 Dulcolax should have had you shitting like a goose for a couple days. I think you may need to see a GI because something doesn't add up here.

I hope you get this figured out soon because if poop isn't loose I feel miserable so I feel for you.

Since I have not had a revision yet, I'm not going to post my weight because IT NEVER CHANGES. LOL. But congrats to those holding to accountability and reaching their goals.

LW 156.7
TW 156.2
Oh geeze, Star...glad you are down BUT...and yes, I agree...maybe a visit to a gastro.

Latest posts

Back