Sunday Weigh In (4/3/2016)

LW BMI: 28.5
TW BMI: 28

WL picked up this week -- YAY! FINALLY! Must be the 6x a week, hour-long aerobics/weight lifting class that leaves me sweat soaked. (And I thought my 4 mile daily power walk was enough but I guess not.)

Yes, last night was nasty. Hail, sleet, snow. There's still a half inch on the ground which should melt by noon -- it BETTER melt by noon because I have to put down lawn fertilizer today.

LW 226.6 (2 weeks ago)
TW 221.2

Lots of business travel the past couple of weeks, more this week and next, then it calms down for a bit. Love not worrying whether the seatbelt will fit, or that I'll have a seat neighbor who is appalled at being stuck next to the fat lady and needs everyone to know it, or getting my arm bruised up by the beverage cart!

Saw my primary last week - took me off of the blood pressure meds I've been on since my 30's. No more meds for me at all - just vitamins.

And, my daughter got married on Friday! We love him and his family and she is very happy. And there exist actual photos of me since I wasn't hiding :)

Life is good! Have a great week everyone!

LW BMI: 28.5
TW BMI: 28

WL picked up this week -- YAY! FINALLY! Must be the 6x a week, hour-long aerobics/weight lifting class that leaves me sweat soaked. (And I thought my 4 mile daily power walk was enough but I guess not.)

Yes, last night was nasty. Hail, sleet, snow. There's still a half inch on the ground which should melt by noon -- it BETTER melt by noon because I have to put down lawn fertilizer today.
Glad your WL picked back up...hope the snow melts, putting lawn fertilizer on snow is not the best method.

LW 226.6 (2 weeks ago)
TW 221.2

Lots of business travel the past couple of weeks, more this week and next, then it calms down for a bit. Love not worrying whether the seatbelt will fit, or that I'll have a seat neighbor who is appalled at being stuck next to the fat lady and needs everyone to know it, or getting my arm bruised up by the beverage cart!

Saw my primary last week - took me off of the blood pressure meds I've been on since my 30's. No more meds for me at all - just vitamins.

And, my daughter got married on Friday! We love him and his family and she is very happy. And there exist actual photos of me since I wasn't hiding :)

Life is good! Have a great week everyone!
LOTS of NSV's there which is better than the actual weight loss. Good going.
I haven't weighed in for a couple weeks because we were on vacation in Florida. I must say I've never lost weight on vacation before!
Last weigh in 3/16/06 255.2
Todays weight 244.6
Isn't that a cool deal??? And you are doing so great.
SW 355
LW 222.8
TW 220.4

Back to my lowest from two weeks ago. Roller coaster !!! Hold on !!
HATE being on a roller coaster...it's where I live now (within a few lbs). Glad you are back down.

LW 104.7 kg | 230.8 lbs
TW 103.5 kg | 228.2 lbs

The scale started to move again this week, and had a good week of being able to get my protein in pretty easily. One big change is the amount of cooking I have to do. I even had to FaceTime my mum to ask her for some recipes! Planning what I will treat myself to once I get into the double digits.

LW: 177
TW: 182

Exact flip of the previous week. I am ready to get this hernia repaired and on with life.
I would be too, Scott. I know you are tired of all this.
LW 104.7 kg | 230.8 lbs
TW 103.5 kg | 228.2 lbs

The scale started to move again this week, and had a good week of being able to get my protein in pretty easily. One big change is the amount of cooking I have to do. I even had to FaceTime my mum to ask her for some recipes! Planning what I will treat myself to once I get into the double digits.

Good for you.

I remember when I was stationed in the Netherlands (1982/3) LONG before computer access was generally available...I called her long distance to get a recipe from her.

I would be too, Scott. I know you are tired of all this.

Good for you.

I remember when I was stationed in the Netherlands (1982/3) LONG before computer access was generally available...I called her long distance to get a recipe from her.
Wow! I lived in Holland (Ellecom- near Arnhem) 1982/83. Small world!

Latest posts

Back