Sunday Weigh In (4/19/2015)

Liz- isn't 135-140 your range? Or am I remembering wrong? I think you're fine :)

Last week- 174, then 171
This week- 169
Bouncing around my sweet spot!

NSV for the week- walking around a BBQ festival all day, without pain, without sweating and in a dress without shorts underneath and no thigh chaffing! Oh, and feeling no guilt about all the cups of pulled pork samples I ate :)

Liz- isn't 135-140 your range? Or am I remembering wrong? I think you're fine :)

Last week- 174, then 171
This week- 169
Bouncing around my sweet spot!

NSV for the week- walking around a BBQ festival all day, without pain, without sweating and in a dress without shorts underneath and no thigh chaffing! Oh, and feeling no guilt about all the cups of pulled pork samples I ate :)
Doing good and okay, WHERE was the BBQ festival and fantastic NSV!

YES, but I want closer to the lower end. :)

LW 117
TW 121

Yikes! I'm not sure where this came from. Maybe to much sugar? I put it (a lot) in my tea for a couple of days.

I'm wondering if it's time for a bounce up a bit. Does anyone know the average time frame for this part of our journey oe is that individual as well?

Started Prevacid this past week and am feeling some relief. I did have an episode yesterday but It seems directly related to a very spicy meal.

We are off to a farm about an hour away for a tour. The thought of purchasing local grass fed is intriguing. It will all hinge on if we can purchase a portion or find a family or two to partner with. A whole or half a cow is just way to much.

Have a great week all.
Whit

LW 123
TW 122

Not sure if I have 'bounced back' or not either @Whit. You are just a bit behind me and our weights seem to be very close. I did dip down to 115 about 6 months ago, had stabilized at 118-120 for the next 6 months and now am between 120-124. I'm good with it because I had lost so much muscle mass and at 63 years old, I am determined to work hard to rebuild them and strengthen my bones. I'm on a quest to build a booty from the tragic remains of my non-existent butt. Not for looks, but to give me some sort of cushion to sit on and have something to hold my pants up! I continue to lift weights 5-6 days a week and can see and feel my progress and any weight I gain is definitely not fat but muscle. We shall see where it goes!

I feel ya, Liz! At least you are still playing within the decade (as you have said many times)!
Great drop, @brooklyngirl!

Last week 154
This week 153.8

Total loss of 0.2 pounds. Ha! Last month I only lost a total of 1.4 pounds. Drip, drip, drip. I hope it continues for a few more months.

LW 117
TW 121

Yikes! I'm not sure where this came from. Maybe to much sugar? I put it (a lot) in my tea for a couple of days.

I'm wondering if it's time for a bounce up a bit. Does anyone know the average time frame for this part of our journey oe is that individual as well?

Started Prevacid this past week and am feeling some relief. I did have an episode yesterday but It seems directly related to a very spicy meal.

We are off to a farm about an hour away for a tour. The thought of purchasing local grass fed is intriguing. It will all hinge on if we can purchase a portion or find a family or two to partner with. A whole or half a cow is just way to much.

Have a great week all.
Whit
Well, back off the sugar in the tea and maybe it will come back off. BUT you are right in the time frame for a bit of bounce back...which is why most of us say, go as low as you can.

If you are lucky you will find someone to share half a cow with...that's what we want to do.
LW 123
TW 122

Not sure if I have 'bounced back' or not either @Whit. You are just a bit behind me and our weights seem to be very close. I did dip down to 115 about 6 months ago, had stabilized at 118-120 for the next 6 months and now am between 120-124. I'm good with it because I had lost so much muscle mass and at 63 years old, I am determined to work hard to rebuild them and strengthen my bones. I'm on a quest to build a booty from the tragic remains of my non-existent butt. Not for looks, but to give me some sort of cushion to sit on and have something to hold my pants up! I continue to lift weights 5-6 days a week and can see and feel my progress and any weight I gain is definitely not fat but muscle. We shall see where it goes!

I feel ya, Liz! At least you are still playing within the decade (as you have said many times)!
Great drop, @brooklyngirl!
You are doing great.

Yeah, in my decade but at this point, it's REALLY easy to slip over into the next. That's why I like the lower end of my range.
LW 178.6
TW. 178.2
Sigh.
Sorry it's so slow...but just keep plugging away.
Last week 154
This week 153.8

Total loss of 0.2 pounds. Ha! Last month I only lost a total of 1.4 pounds. Drip, drip, drip. I hope it continues for a few more months.
Doing good. Even dripping gets there eventually. Dripping water will eventually wear away rock!
Hub City Hog Fest, in downtown Spartanburg! It was the 3rd annual, but they made it a little later in spring this year and had better weather and more competitors :)
I saw the ad for that but too late to bother with it. Maybe next year now that I know about it.
OK, here's my first Sunday weigh in. I'm 13 days post-op and my pre-surgery weight was 352. 328.8 this morning.
WTG, that is an awesome drop!
Nice! I miss those big drops!

I do too...I really do!

LW 230
TH 227

Tomorrow is a month out for me - HW 260 SW 249. I got caught in a stall the last couple weeks.
Looks like it might be going in the right direction again (crossing fingers!).

:ahhhhhhh: Last week 164.8 this week 170.8:cry:. I guess I'm not done with the 170's. Hopefully water weight because my feet feel like they are going to burst. I haven't had my diuretic since Friday. I accidentally left them at work .So I'm not too bothered

Edited punctuation and grammer

Latest posts

Back