Sunday Weigh In (2/19/2017)

LW: 160.5
TW: 158.5

Finally! I haven't been this weight since a couple years out of high school and I think 140 was lowest I ever hit then. I now am classified as "overweight" rather than "obese" on the BMI calculator. It will take 26 more pounds to enter "normal land". I'm down 80 now and ever so thankful for this new lease on life!
WTG. Remember the BMI doesn't deal well with formally morbid obese. At this point, it's more how you feel about you.

LW: 72.5kg | 159.8 lbs
TW: 72.1kg | 159.0 lbs

Bounced around a bit, but some food poisoning and subsequent projectile vomiting in Hong Kong airport last night has given me a loss. Don't trust the oyakodon! Flight home was rough, but at least I don't have to be at work till 11am today!

Also dealing with Aetna who have denied my pap smear (!) as not covered. I had a positive pap last year and had precancerous cells removed, and had a follow-up this year at the direction of my doctor...but that's just a 'wellness benefit'?! I hate insurance companies.

LW: 72.5kg | 159.8 lbs
TW: 72.1kg | 159.0 lbs

Bounced around a bit, but some food poisoning and subsequent projectile vomiting in Hong Kong airport last night has given me a loss. Don't trust the oyakodon! Flight home was rough, but at least I don't have to be at work till 11am today!

Also dealing with Aetna who have denied my pap smear (!) as not covered. I had a positive pap last year and had precancerous cells removed, and had a follow-up this year at the direction of my doctor...but that's just a 'wellness benefit'?! I hate insurance companies.
Oh no, not a good way to lose! Focus on hydration today and feeling better.

I am sorry for your insurance frustration. How in the hell is it a wellness benefit with your previous history???

SW 355
LW 192
TW 190

I was as low as 188.2 but had a bump back up. Hopefully it'll come back off over this week.

Almost 4 weeks post op now. I'm swollen today as I did too much over the weekend. I need to remind myself repeatedly that I'm still healing.

SW 355
LW 192
TW 190

I was as low as 188.2 but had a bump back up. Hopefully it'll come back off over this week.

Almost 4 weeks post op now. I'm swollen today as I did too much over the weekend. I need to remind myself repeatedly that I'm still healing.
You are still healing!
And your weight loss is still doing good.

Good! Now how are you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good. I have an appointment on Wednesday. Typically they aspirate fluid off my abdomen. We shall see what they say this time around.

I really am enjoying the current results from my surgery

Latest posts

Back