Sunday Weigh In (11/19/2023)

it's soup weather for sure!

I assume I'm about the same, but no longer working so not even near a scale regularly. I'm hoping to find a job NOT in so-called healthcare.

meanwhile, I knew I needed structure so I joined a gym and, since I signed a contract and I know that money is coming right out of my bank account, I'm sure to go regularly!
:treadmill:

:262:

I assume I'm about the same, but no longer working so not even near a scale regularly. I'm hoping to find a job NOT in so-called healthcare.

meanwhile, I knew I needed structure so I joined a gym and, since I signed a contract and I know that money is coming right out of my bank account, I'm sure to go regularly!

Sorry you aren’t working, your choice? Good luck in your job search.
We‘re doing a slight change of our normal Thanksgiving menu. I never did anything that was sugar free. My first year as a diabetic, I tried making real cranberry sauce with Splenda. Absolutely fail. I tossed It. Made a new batch and never tried sugar free again. I make my normal menu the way I have for decades. It’s only twice a year for me, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

That never works for me, lol.

Last week 191.4
This week 189.6

I slacked off on making sure I got enough fat each day and I paid the price on Saturday. Let's just say I won't be forgetting that again any time soon.

Sorry you aren’t working, your choice? Good luck in your job search.

thank you, it wasn't my choice exactly but I saw it coming months ago. sadly, I let the stress get to me and gave notice when I should have just let myself get replaced so I could file for unemployment. well, if life were a game of Monopoly I already know I would lose. at least I earned/ saved a ton of money in the last couple months. so things are OK as long as I get going which I'm trying to do.

the gym membership is going well.

I slacked off on making sure I got enough fat each day and I paid the price on Saturday.

constipation, I'm guessing? I hope everything eventually came out alright. ;)

That never works for me, lol.

Last week 191.4
This week 189.6

I slacked off on making sure I got enough fat each day and I paid the price on Saturday. Let's just say I won't be forgetting that again any time soon.
You are doing excellent. Yeah, can’t slack on the fat.

Oh and I’m also on who never did a gym, having a membership never worked.

Last week: 291
This week: 285

My body is in this lovely groove of 6-7 lbs lost per week. I'll take it! My best friend calculated I've lost 15% of my weight (going from a high of 320 to a goal of 170) and we had a little squeal fest about it. LOL For some reason the percentages are SO much more satisfying than the raw numbers!

Last week: 291
This week: 285

My body is in this lovely groove of 6-7 lbs lost per week. I'll take it! My best friend calculated I've lost 15% of my weight (going from a high of 320 to a goal of 170) and we had a little squeal fest about it. LOL For some reason the percentages are SO much more satisfying than the raw numbers!
Sounds like you are on track to have the 25% by three months!

Hope that you find a position where you are appreciated and have great clients and colleagues! WTG on taking action on the gym membership.

Latest posts

Back