Sunday Weigh In (2/19/2017)

Last time I checked in: 242.8
This morning: 240.8

I was sidelined from exercise most of January (see the tale of the kidney stones and aftermath elsewhere on this site). When I picked up my walking again, a couple of pounds just slipped off. I also measured myself for the first time since December and found I'd lost an inch each around my waist and hips. I still eat too many carbs, so I could be losing more, but I'm pretty OK with where things are headed.

Last time I checked in: 242.8
This morning: 240.8

I was sidelined from exercise most of January (see the tale of the kidney stones and aftermath elsewhere on this site). When I picked up my walking again, a couple of pounds just slipped off. I also measured myself for the first time since December and found I'd lost an inch each around my waist and hips. I still eat too many carbs, so I could be losing more, but I'm pretty OK with where things are headed.
Doing good. Glad you are mobile again. Walking is good for us.

Week 4 of the same 2# up and down bounce. Eat more, eat less, up carbs, decrease carbs, drink more water, exercise more -- whatever. No change.

LW: 188
TW: 190

Focusing on health and fitness instead. No NSVs this week. This morning in a sleepy stupor, I put 2 scoops of whey protein in my coffee maker-- oops. I guess the morning protein drink is officially more important than coffee. My new favorite snack: prosciutto wrapped mozzarella sticks. Yum.

Have a good week everyone!

Week 4 of the same 2# up and down bounce. Eat more, eat less, up carbs, decrease carbs, drink more water, exercise more -- whatever. No change.

LW: 188
TW: 190

Focusing on health and fitness instead. No NSVs this week. This morning in a sleepy stupor, I put 2 scoops of whey protein in my coffee maker-- oops. I guess the morning protein drink is officially more important than coffee. My new favorite snack: prosciutto wrapped mozzarella sticks. Yum.

Have a good week everyone!
Sorry you are bouncing up and down right now.

NOTHING is more important than my butter coffee. I can't do protein coffees, I've tried numerous times.

Hello All,

LW:133
TW:132

It's raining again. But here in the Desert it is welcome. We do have a few washed out roads and a few stranded knuckleheads trying to cross said roads. I went to my last PT session and my wrist while improved is still pretty stiff.

Food wise I have started using myfittnesspal and focusing on reducing carbs. I bought a bunch of meat, chicken, and cheese at CostCo too. Much to the delight of my pups we have been walking everyday rain or shine. Hopefully I can keep it up! Id sure like to get under 130. I just feel better there.

Have a great week all.

Whit

Hello All,

LW:133
TW:132

It's raining again. But here in the Desert it is welcome. We do have a few washed out roads and a few stranded knuckleheads trying to cross said roads. I went to my last PT session and my wrist while improved is still pretty stiff.

Food wise I have started using myfittnesspal and focusing on reducing carbs. I bought a bunch of meat, chicken, and cheese at CostCo too. Much to the delight of my pups we have been walking everyday rain or shine. Hopefully I can keep it up! Id sure like to get under 130. I just feel better there.

Have a great week all.

Whit
Doing good Whit...now just keep up the exercises for your wrist even tho PT is done. That will help it lossen.

Glad YOUR pups like rain. Ours are sunshine only pups...if it's even misting, they want nothing to do with outside.

LW 185
TW 183

I have been a bit all over the place this week, swinging around from 181 to 186 day to day... yes, I weigh daily but don't give it much thought until Sunday. I have had days where I want to eat all day and other days where I take a bite and have to force myself to drink a protein drink because food just doesn't feel good in my belly.

Today is my 6 month surgiversity! 85 pounds gone!!!!!

Since the new year it's been hard. Stalled for three weeks. Then in a week and 8 pound drop. Now another three week stall

LW 179
TW 179

Figure I'm do for an 8 pound drop. :)
Happy 6 months.

You may have stayed the same this week but it will happen again.

LW 185
TW 183

I have been a bit all over the place this week, swinging around from 181 to 186 day to day... yes, I weigh daily but don't give it much thought until Sunday. I have had days where I want to eat all day and other days where I take a bite and have to force myself to drink a protein drink because food just doesn't feel good in my belly.
Did good.
Just make sure you get enough protein in each day (even as fluid).

LW: 160.5
TW: 158.5

Finally! I haven't been this weight since a couple years out of high school and I think 140 was lowest I ever hit then. I now am classified as "overweight" rather than "obese" on the BMI calculator. It will take 26 more pounds to enter "normal land". I'm down 80 now and ever so thankful for this new lease on life!

Latest posts

Back