Sunday Weigh In (11/2/2014)

They are pumping you full of fluids...give yourself a break! You need to get WELL first. THEN worry about the weight you gained.

Im eating a lot plus just found out 1 tpn bag has 2000 calories and im absorbing everyone. Plus eating like crazy. Plus they give me 3 protein drinks a day that are 250 calories and 54 carbs and only 9 grams of protein!

Im eating a lot plus just found out 1 tpn bag has 2000 calories and im absorbing everyone. Plus eating like crazy. Plus they give me 3 protein drinks a day that are 250 calories and 54 carbs and only 9 grams of protein!
Oh goodness, can you have someone bring you some powders to mix yourself? That's a ton of stuff you don't need and not enough of what you do!

Just putting this here for accountability, no comments needed.. Up 6.9lbs over the last 4 days. Yes, I can't find my shin-bones, but facts are facts. It needs to stop.

Omg. So 3 weeks ago when I got to the nursing home/rehab I weighed 144. Every 3 or 4 days I gain weight. I now weigh 168..:ahhhhhhh:edit spelling

Still retaining fluid? It will go once you are back on your feet. No worries!

they call that a protein drink?! request something else!

Latest posts

Back