Sunday Weigh In (11/2/2014)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 140
This week 139

Considering I've had an OPEN bag of Halloween candy in the house since late Fri afternoon, I did good. My downfall IS Halloween candy and Christmas sweets. Thankfully I know of someone who will take it off my hands but it will be mid week before I can get it away from me.

Great job Liz! I am still floundering. Ugh. Although, my husband said he needed to lose some weight, so will be a team now!

Last week 153 today 153.5.

excellent, Liz.

I did not give out candy this year because I knew I'd eat a lot of it. one of my new co-workers asked if I was giving out candy and when I said no said "what are you, the Scrooge of Halloween?" :cautious: pissed me off a bit. like there is no legitimate reason not to join in the Sugar Worship. *mini rant* :mad:

now that I am working full time I assume my regain would just fall off of me....well, still in my Big Pants. on the other hand, it is easier to eat healthy during the week. just need to rein in evenings and weekends. just! :p

I plan to find a scale at work and weigh in tomorrow - start keeping track again for a bit.

post on! oh, and Happy Extra Hour of Sleep Day! :alarmclock:

Good job Liz,
I ate far too much candy. Chocolate and I are old friends. I make cupcakes every year for the office. They were gluten free but not sugar free and of course I ate one.

I also attended a dinner party last night and drank 3 glasses of wine. The hostess had a dancer come in and teach us an Indian dance (think Bollywood) so I burned it all off. Halarious to see stuffed shirt university educators bouncing around

LW 119
TW 118

Had a couple of days at 117 worrisome...

Have a great week everyone!

I seem to be eating so much more than I used to, including the grandkids' Halloween candy and daily treats in the teachers' lounge. Still can't seem to connect a real cause and effect from my eating to my weight, but have stayed away from 115 for a couple of weeks, so it's all good!
LW 119
TW 118

Great job Liz! I am still floundering. Ugh. Although, my husband said he needed to lose some weight, so will be a team now!

Last week 153 today 153.5.
You will find your way...it will help to be part of a team. I know that my dh and I tend to do better as a team than solo.

excellent, Liz.

I did not give out candy this year because I knew I'd eat a lot of it. one of my new co-workers asked if I was giving out candy and when I said no said "what are you, the Scrooge of Halloween?" :cautious: pissed me off a bit. like there is no legitimate reason not to join in the Sugar Worship. *mini rant* :mad:

now that I am working full time I assume my regain would just fall off of me....well, still in my Big Pants. on the other hand, it is easier to eat healthy during the week. just need to rein in evenings and weekends. just! :p

I plan to find a scale at work and weigh in tomorrow - start keeping track again for a bit.

post on! oh, and Happy Extra Hour of Sleep Day! :alarmclock:
I hope it does...a routine helps considerably!

"Scrooge of Halloween", I don't think so. It rained here but did NOT start raining until 5PM so we had opened two bags. Last year we had three bags and ran out. This year we still have two unopened bags and the two we did open. I can stay out of it IF it's not opened. Mostly it's the twizzlers and gummie candies that get me cause they are soft on my mouth.

Good job Liz,
I ate far too much candy. Chocolate and I are old friends. I make cupcakes every year for the office. They were gluten free but not sugar free and of course I ate one.

I also attended a dinner party last night and drank 3 glasses of wine. The hostess had a dancer come in and teach us an Indian dance (think Bollywood) so I burned it all off. Halarious to see stuffed shirt university educators bouncing around

LW 119
TW 118

Had a couple of days at 117 worrisome...

Have a great week everyone!
You did good. LOL

Chocolate is an old friend too but my downfall isn't chocolate.

I seem to be eating so much more than I used to, including the grandkids' Halloween candy and daily treats in the teachers' lounge. Still can't seem to connect a real cause and effect from my eating to my weight, but have stayed away from 115 for a couple of weeks, so it's all good!
LW 119
TW 118

That is good! Early on, it didn't matter what I ate, now it's a little bit more of a known entity.

Hi all. I bought 6 Sam's club sized bags of candy. We had 429 trick-or-treaters. It was a beautiful night and as usual, they were out in droves, at one point, I had 21 kids on my porch. The parents are pretty aggressive too, shoving bags at me saying the "kid is in the car". Wow, right!?

Anyway, my weight.
Last week: 180
This week: 177
Total loss of 3 pounds

This week, I have purposefully been trying to up both my fat and my protein totals. I am trying to bust whatever cycle I have been in for the last two months. The calorie totals are scary but, I am focusing on fat and protein! Hopefully, this will keep me headed in the right direction.

Hi all. I bought 6 Sam's club sized bags of candy. We had 429 trick-or-treaters. It was a beautiful night and as usual, they were out in droves, at one point, I had 21 kids on my porch. The parents are pretty aggressive too, shoving bags at me saying the "kid is in the car". Wow, right!?

Anyway, my weight.
Last week: 180
This week: 177
Total loss of 3 pounds

This week, I have purposefully been trying to up both my fat and my protein totals. I am trying to bust whatever cycle I have been in for the last two months. The calorie totals are scary but, I am focusing on fat and protein! Hopefully, this will keep me headed in the right direction.
WTG....

We would have had them but it rained right at 5 when it was starting (and rained hard for about an hour). Then we went with my sister and bil who were in town for my daddy's memorial service to meet my stepmom for dinner. So we didn't get our normal routine for here.

Still holding at 190
We will see next week as I have fallen victim to Halloween candy........

On a side note all labs came back good except a little low on D. Upped it to 100,000 will check again in 6 months.

Rick

Still holding at 190
We will see next week as I have fallen victim to Halloween candy........

On a side note all labs came back good except a little low on D. Upped it to 100,000 will check again in 6 months.

Rick
Good for you, Ricky. Amazing how many of us fall victim!

And glad you added more D to correct your labs.

Omg. So 3 weeks ago when I got to the nursing home/rehab I weighed 144. Every 3 or 4 days I gain weight. I now weigh 168..:ahhhhhhh:edit spelling

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back