Sunday Weigh In (1/2/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 127
This week 126

I went back to last year, same weekend, was 141, so I’ve lost 15 lbs this year not trying.
I‘m under “orders“ by my PCP to weigh at least every other day to see where I am. But Sunday is still the only one I count.

Last edited:
I haven't remembered to weigh myself for awhile but going by my pants, things could be better. as you always say, Liz, "you know what to do"!

I got a new scale. Has anyone ever heard of a withings scale?
Last Week: 162
This Week: 159.7 (new scale)
The new scale gives me all kinds of other data like water, muscle, and bone weight.
Happy New Year!!!

Last week 197.4
This week 197.0

Hopefully this week will be going down from 70ish hours to 60ish hours so if that pans out it will be a refreshing change of pace.

I got a new scale. Has anyone ever heard of a withings scale?
Last Week: 162
This Week: 159.7 (new scale)
The new scale gives me all kinds of other data like water, muscle, and bone weight.
Happy New Year!!!
One thing I would do is the day of a doctor appointment, weigh in the buff, the once dressed and before heading out, weigh again so you know how much is clothes. Then when you get to the doctor’s office and they stick you on the scale, you can see how accurate your scale at home is to theirs.
You are doing awesome.
Last week 197.4
This week 197.0

Hopefully this week will be going down from 70ish hours to 60ish hours so if that pans out it will be a refreshing change of pace.
Good for you.

Latest posts

Back