Sunday Weigh In (10/19/2014)

Good Morning!
Last week home scale 154
Today home scale 153

Weight Watchers weigh in Friday 10/10 was 152.8
WW 10/17 was 150.6

Goal is to be 140 or less. Although I am not as "saggy" now - not sure which is best! Lol

Finally seeing numbers starting to go down. Yay! I posted WW weigh in as that is the one I really "count" as I hop on and off scale at home way too often (sometimes multiple times a day and weight will fluctuate about 2-5 pounds in one day!)

Have a great week everyone!

Good Morning!
Last week home scale 154
Today home scale 153

Weight Watchers weigh in Friday 10/10 was 152.8
WW 10/17 was 150.6

Goal is to be 140 or less. Although I am not as "saggy" now - not sure which is best! Lol

Finally seeing numbers starting to go down. Yay! I posted WW weigh in as that is the one I really "count" as I hop on and off scale at home way too often (sometimes multiple times a day and weight will fluctuate about 2-5 pounds in one day!)

Have a great week everyone!
Yeah!!!! WTG, Lynn
Use whatever scale OR non-scale method you are most comfortable using!

Last week 118
This week 117
Saw 115 during the week, but managed to bring that up today.
Daughter and family were robbed while house was tented for termites. They hated the area anyway and it was the "push" they needed to get out. They have moved in with me. 6 more people, three more dogs, and two more cats. The zoo is officially open and I need to get into a schedule that will work for me. Quite a change from years of living alone!

Down the 6 that I was up last week, plus another 2, phew!
YEAH, YOU!!! Good going.
Last week 118
This week 117
Daughter and family were robbed while house was tented for termites. They hated the area anyway and it was the "push" they needed to get out. They have moved in with me. 6 more people, three more dogs, and two more cats. The zoo is officially open and I need to get into a schedule that will work for me. Quite a change from years of living alone!
Doing good.
Sorry your daughter and family were robbed...but glad it gave them the incentive to move on. And YES you do need a schedule or you will lose your mind!

Happy Sunday everyone.

LW: 119
TW: 119

Have a great week.

Whit
Doing good Whit.

Good morning all. Sorry @Bagaof4, I hope they find a place soon or you will be needing to start a thread similar to Diana's.

Last Week: 181.2
This Week: 177.4
Total loss of: 3.8 pounds

This was a happy sight this morning! I have been in a month long slump.

Last week 118
This week 117

Hi,

So sorry for all that has been going on - hope all settles down soon. You are still 1# down!

Thanks Liz and NA! I purposely did not start a thread like Diana's as it just felt it would give the situation a sort of permanance!
Denial amidst the chaos seems to be working for me at the moment. We will see how things evolve! :confused:
Well, IF you do need to vent, you can always do so...The other side of something like that is to see how it all pans out after about 6 months or a year and seeing where you are right now versus at that point down the road.

-4.9 from last week's Wed. weigh-in.. this week, I'm sure I'll be up. Went a bit carb-crazy the last few, plus period fun. I know it's bad when I get pitting edema on my shins and can't wrap my fingers around them! Ah well.. it comes/it goes..as long as the general pattern is downwards I'm fine with it. Plus I don't regret the persimmon pancakes I made this morning one bit either :) Off in a bit to harvest some more.

-4.9 from last week's Wed. weigh-in.. this week, I'm sure I'll be up. Went a bit carb-crazy the last few, plus period fun. I know it's bad when I get pitting edema on my shins and can't wrap my fingers around them! Ah well.. it comes/it goes..as long as the general pattern is downwards I'm fine with it. Plus I don't regret the persimmon pancakes I made this morning one bit either :) Off in a bit to harvest some more.
Persimmon pancakes????
As long as it comes back off!

Yep- the farm we go to, to get eggs & such (5mins from our house in the city, pretty cool- they are a younger couple: http://www.distelrathfarms.com/ ) - have a line of persimmon trees, which they let me forage under.. 1/4c pulp, 1/4c flour, white cornmeal, and 1/8c oat flour.. plus some other stuff.. ate less than 1 large pancake, and a side of sausage.. tasty! Today, Todd & I went and collected our own eggs and if I had a place to put her, would have sneaked off with a friendly young black chick :) She was about a month old and was glued to my side peeping the entire time.

It does/will come off- most is water bloat (dented shins to prove it) from an overdose of salt & beer (pizza & beer night=looking 6mo preggo the day after, every damn time.. but I do it 1x a mo, regardless..) Some is real I'm sure, but it's not going to stick around. Nov will start lower than Oct did, and so on..

Latest posts

Back