Smoking after surgery?

If you EVER EVER EVER feel the urge to smoke...and this is for anyone who will listen lol. Try the e cigs...not the lameo ones, the proper vaper ones. I have a vammo and a kanger tank. I stopped smoking May 2012 and "made" my husband start them in June after several tearful arguments. He smoked for over 10 years, I for only 4, but I found I LOVED the habit. I hated the smell and the taste and could only smoke menthols cos I hated the taste so much but I LOVE the freaking habit!!! So this is ideal for me. I started "vaping" super strong nicotine as I didn't want withdrawals or weight gain....that nic was 36mg and now I am down to 8mg...and after my DS I plan on vapping nic free 0mg. I like the habit. LOVE IT! It really pisses me off that the tobacco lobby is working so hard to make people be against it. Heaven forbid we are allowed to do something we enjoy. Their main argument against it is "we don't have enough research", which is fair enough, but there also isn't research on the effects of the steam off of coffee...which is pretty much the same damn thing. Here in the UK two people have died in the past 6 months due to caffeine overdose, so the haters can suck my toejam! I vape and I LOVE IT!

Last edited:
If you EVER EVER EVER feel the urge to smoke...and this is for anyone who will listen lol. Try the e cigs...not the lameo ones, the proper vaper ones. I have a vammo and a kanger tank. I stopped smoking May 2012 and "made" my husband start them in June after several tearful arguments. He smoked for over 10 years, I for only 4, but I found I LOVED the habit. I hated the smell and the taste and could only smoke menthols cos I hated the taste so much but I LOVE the freaking habit!!! So this is ideal for me. I started "vaping" super strong nicotine as I didn't want withdrawals or weight gain....that nic was 36mg and now I am down to 8mg...and after my DS I plan on vapping nic free 0mg. I like the habit. LOVE IT! It really pisses me off that the tobacco lobby is working so hard to make people be against it. Heaven forbid we are allowed to do something we enjoy. Their main argument against it is "we don't have enough research", which is fair enough, but there also isn't research on the effects of the steam off of coffee...which is pretty much the same damn thing. Here in the UK two people have died in the past 6 months due to caffeine overdose, so the haters can suck my toejam! I vape and I LOVE IT!

I agree. I used Chantix to quit and the e cigs to stay quit. I started with high nicotine tobacco flavor and gradually, as needed, put in zero nicotine tobacco flavor. Now it is all zero nicotine. I keep it with me but I rarely use it now, only if I am around smokers and I get the urge or if a craving hits or I just start thinking about easy it would be to buy a pack, or a new flavor comes out that I never tried. You get the picture. I have gone weeks without even thinking about it but if I get triggered there it is. To me they taste like a cigarette only without the harshness. It gives me the flavor I was always seeking but could never quite get.

I agree. I used Chantix to quit and the e cigs to stay quit. I started with high nicotine tobacco flavor and gradually, as needed, put in zero nicotine tobacco flavor. Now it is all zero nicotine. I keep it with me but I rarely use it now, only if I am around smokers and I get the urge or if a craving hits or I just start thinking about easy it would be to buy a pack, or a new flavor comes out that I never tried. You get the picture. I have gone weeks without even thinking about it but if I get triggered there it is. To me they taste like a cigarette only without the harshness. It gives me the flavor I was always seeking but could never quite get.
And for wimps like me, who never liked the flavour of tobacco, I get to vape berries and menthol...mmmm.

Latest posts

Back