REALLY?!?!

DuodenalSwitchaRoo

Taking a long scenic route!
I mean REALLY!!!!!

Ugh. Food police are the worst. I am rocking the SHIT out of my pre op plan and I have my last supper planned...and it's not mcd's, burger king, pizza or fried chicken....it's a subway sandwich...and Im getting SHIT for it! I don't plan on eating bread for 2 years at least and subway is my FAVOURITE food...I could do without chocolate, pizza, most fast foods except for Subway. And I'm having it Friday night so my body can kick back into low carb mode for my op on Tuesday. There are so many more unhealthy choices people make pre op and Im getting shit for a bloody sandwich. ugh. People suck sometimes!!!!

I didn't allow it, I just needed to vent about it. I made a post on a FB and a DSer I know had a proper go at me. I ended by saying Satan himself with not stop me from one last subway lol. Food police just urk me! Of all the things I could want as my last treat, I think my choice isn't that bad...at all.

And.... good news is likely you'll be able to eat the innards from a Subway in the not-too-distant future.

Sorry you're getting grief.

I didn't allow it, I just needed to vent about it. I made a post on a FB and a DSer I know had a proper go at me. I ended by saying Satan himself with not stop me from one last subway lol. Food police just urk me! Of all the things I could want as my last treat, I think my choice isn't that bad...at all.
Okay as long as you kicked ass, that's the most important thing. I'm all about the empowerment, as long as you show evidence of knowing what the fuck you're getting into :). Now, if you come on here whining that you ate ribeye 5 days out because it was soft, you should run for your life......

Enjoy your Subway.

And if you CHOOSE not to eat bread for two years, you go, girl.

However, at this point, bread is a kinda weird thing for me. I would love to eat, say, a croissant...but as my silly friend Dennis says, "Sometimes, the juice just ain't worth the squeeze." That is, I COULD eat it...I might even enjoy it...it wouldn't make me uncomfortable until HOURS later. But because it will, with few exceptions, eventually make me feel like shit, I'm not so much "giving it up" as I am avoiding it.

And that makes it lot easier.

lol. Honestly, I so won't be one of those people. I'm one of those people who WHINE because I'm dyinnnnng and it HURTS!!! I am not a good sick person at all. lol. Even with my sleeve I didn't try cottage cheese until 5 weeks out. I am seriously a puss. lol. Im big and I talk all bad, but let me get so much as a cold and Im a puddle of whingy mush lol

Enjoy your Subway.

And if you CHOOSE not to eat bread for two years, you go, girl.

However, at this point, bread is a kinda weird thing for me. I would love to eat, say, a croissant...but as my silly friend Dennis says, "Sometimes, the juice just ain't worth the squeeze." That is, I COULD eat it...I might even enjoy it...it wouldn't make me uncomfortable until HOURS later. But because it will, with few exceptions, eventually make me feel like shit, I'm not so much "giving it up" as I am avoiding it.

And that makes it lot easier.

It's a goal of mine. I know as a super fatty (its my super power and YES I have a cape!) and a 2 parter I'm going to have to use every card up my sleeve to kick ass.....so as far as Im concerned, carbs are filled with a poison, my kryptonite and only one taste will kill me. If I can trick myself into thinking one bit will kill me, I won't touch it. After 2 years if I am at or below goal I will slowly try things and keep a close eye on regain. I've learned so much from my sleeve that I'm almost thankful it was in 2 parts as I had a practice at it.

Latest posts

Back