RE-UPDATED: Dear People Who Took Science Classes...

Sorry to read of your whole dilemma Spiky. Hope you're on the mend. Dilaudid is fecking awesome!!

Thanks, but if you were working on THIS side of the Orange Curtain, you would have hated me...unless you were the charge nurse, in which case you would have been irritated, but even more pissed that stupid people were working for you.

Sorry to read of your whole dilemma Spiky. Hope you're on the mend. Dilaudid is fecking awesome!!
D & D. Dilaudid and demerol! Unfortunately I don't think they will give Demerol anymore. He was my friend in 2002 when they rotor rootered Mr Johnson. I would not have lived through those three months after that surgery without my buddy Dem.

Hell, that was really sweet.

I wonder how you are doing post operation.
I have lost about 5 lbs since losing that fucking LB and this too, whilst lowering my FHBA1c by 1%. That was a lot considering that I started to actually care about it. Things are looking better and school is about to end, so I can say adios to the sweet youngsters who make my day complete.
Kind of bittersweet.
I will be gone for one month. But I will be back in July. I have the entire month of July off!!

Latest posts

Back