PLEASE PRAY FOR TOOT

Please pay for Toot. He's been sick a month. Fever projectile vomiting. Took him to children's er oh nothing is wrong with him. So his mom didn't want me to be right so she wouldn't take him back. He's lost so much weight bones in back now showing. I Took him to phx Children Hospital Saturday. They said he has ear infection. Still projectile Sunday I say take him again. Last night he's throwing up blood oh nothings wrong again. 7 am this morning he's screaming and shouting throwing up blood. So this time I make them do blood work and give iv fluids. Oh blood work perfect except he's dehydrated. So I'm going off no we not leaving here cuz we still don't know why he projectile vomiting. He has a huge umbilical hernia so I'm like maybe he got a hiatal hernia. So to please me they do xray he has a quarter stuck between esphogus and something. So they are taking him to surgery at now

I'm about ready to call CPS on my trifling ass daughter. Anyways another story
So if you pray please pray for Toot and the Dr performing the surgery and everyone that will come in contact with this case. If you rub rocks or whatever it is you believe in please ask them to watch over Toot.The nurse just came in they got an earlier spot in Or so he's headed in in 15min. I'm wreck his trifling mama sleep. Wtf?

You awesome woman. You protect and guide that precious baby. Slap the shit out of that daughter of yours.

Latest posts

Back