Not a new article, but very interesting

Well that was interesting. Based on the idea that humans and the animals listed (both in the wild and in the lab setting), are gaining weight. The culprits as the cause become few. Global warming, the air that we breathe, the water we drink, bacteria, virus and maybe vibrational changes.

Last edited:
I also read an article a few years ago noting the alarming changes in animals living in close proximity to man and sharing his foods. Rats and pigeons are also getting HUGE, and the article hypothesized that this could be due to growth hormones and antibiotics in the food supply. Something is occurring, and it's not just that we've grown more sedentary as a society. We had soda and almost all the junk foods we have now in the 1950's, yet people were faaar thinner then. I strongly suspect corporations have introduced compounds in foods that are creating havoc within our bodies, and our corrupt politicians have allowed it all without question. We were told for 60 years that margarine artificially produced in a lab, and laden with harmful trans fatty acids, was better for us than butter which is made from natural substances. We weren't just told...we were endlessly propagandized on commercials, magazines, etc. Bah! I can only assume one great day we'll learn the truth...but it may well take a bunch of decades like it did for the truth to come out regarding butter. :ahhhhhhh:

Latest posts

Back