My 1 Year Surgiversary and Update:

Congrats robs477! I can hardly believe it's been a year. You have really rocked you DS and I know you had your doubts. A year really? Wow!

Hi Barb, thxs!! YES, its really hard to believe its been one year, time fly's even more as I get older...lol

How have you been Barb? Haven t heard from you in forever. I know you guys were going through a lot and I hope everyone is doing well.

Ditto to what Rob said, Barb.

My best wishes to you and your family.

omg! LOVE this thread- all the man parts names - back in the day we had a survey in the cath lab - knew all the guys names. Mr. Happy and Wilbur- Reckon why we girls don't name our girlie parts.
I am with you that the girls are hanging low - one side quite a bit lower than the other - like 4 inches for goodness sake! But it is what it is.

@robs477 - congratulations on your surgaversery!

Reckon why we girls don't name our girlie parts.

Men like to think their penis has a mind of its own so they're not actually responsible for anything it does.

I named my breasts in college, and then in a moment of insanity, told the names to my gynecologist at the time. Ten years later, I was at the xmas party of a women's hospital for which I was chairman of the board, when I overheard a snippet from a group of tipsy doctors yukking it up, "...and then there was that girl who named her hooters 'X' and 'X'..." Apparently, my doc had repeated what I had told him without using my name. Never the less, I blushed.

By the way, I know a male DSer who got a scrotum lift because of the teabagging problem, which was a sanitary issue. He was very happy about this.

And yes, just as women's boob sag over time, especially if they have big boobs and don't wear a supportive bra, so do men's scrotes, especially if they have big heavy balls and refuse to wear supportive briefs.

And there's always this makeshift solution: http://www.gq.com/story/florida-man-files-patent-to-let-everyone-know-he-has-giant-balls

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1="9,145,667 B1"&OS=

the-sheild.jpg

It cracks me up that a doctor refers to breasts as hooters... :D

They were drinking and only thought their "own kind" were listening. Actually I think he said "tits" but that's not my favorite term so I took poetic license in relaying the story here.

By the way, I know a male DSer who got a scrotum lift because of the teabagging problem, which was a sanitary issue. He was very happy about this.

And yes, just as women's boob sag over time, especially if they have big boobs and don't wear a supportive bra, so do men's scrotes, especially if they have big heavy balls and refuse to wear supportive briefs.

And there's always this makeshift solution: http://www.gq.com/story/florida-man-files-patent-to-let-everyone-know-he-has-giant-balls
So a man has to drop himself precisely over the target? Yeah, right.

I wonder if insurance would cover the lift since it is a sanitary problem? (Probably only if the man got flesh eating infections...)

"I wonder if insurance would cover the lift since it is a sanitary problem? (Probably only if the man got flesh eating infections...)"

I believe he self-paid, including for other work he had done - and then after I got a class action attorney to take my case against HealthNet for refusal to pay for my reconstructive surgery, and HealthNet settled (I can't say more), I got him in touch with the same attorney who made him the named plaintiff in the same type of suit against his insurer Anthem BC of CA.

Both of these cases were based on the specific CA law that says that reconstructive surgery must be covered in CA by insurance plans that are regulated by the CA Dept of Insurance (doesn't include out of state plans, self-funded plans, etc.), which requires coverage when it is to repair damage caused by a DISEASE (or congenital problem) in order to improve FUNCTION OR APPEARANCE, to the extent possible, so long as the improvement is more than minimal. In other words, in CA, it does NOT have to be medically necessary.

"I wonder if insurance would cover the lift since it is a sanitary problem? (Probably only if the man got flesh eating infections...)"

I believe he self-paid, including for other work he had done - and then after I got a class action attorney to take my case against HealthNet for refusal to pay for my reconstructive surgery, and HealthNet settled (I can't say more), I got him in touch with the same attorney who made him the named plaintiff in the same type of suit against his insurer Anthem BC of CA.

Both of these cases were based on the specific CA law that says that reconstructive surgery must be covered in CA by insurance plans that are regulated by the CA Dept of Insurance (doesn't include out of state plans, self-funded plans, etc.), which requires coverage when it is to repair damage caused by a DISEASE (or congenital problem) in order to improve FUNCTION OR APPEARANCE, to the extent possible, so long as the improvement is more than minimal. In other words, in CA, it does NOT have to be medically necessary.
This post just made me jump for joy!! I'm in south California, Orange County and my Cigna did not cover my WLS cause my asshole employers had an exclusionary clause. I would be thrilled if I could make them pay for skin removal and lifts. I'm only 9 days post. I'm jumping way ahead. My thoughts are I'm gonna be 50 in 2 years. I've been fat all my life. Let's speed this all up and still have time for some great not fat experiences.

Hi Barb, thxs!! YES, its really hard to believe its been one year, time fly's even more as I get older...lol

How have you been Barb? Haven t heard from you in forever. I know you guys were going through a lot and I hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks for asking Rob and Scott. 2015 was not a good year and I had a couple of more things happen that knocked me down. I'll post about it soon. I'm just reading as I can and trying to catch up on everyone else. I just don't seem to have the time.

Latest posts

Back