My 1 Year Surgiversary and Update:

Rob, Congratulations and happy surgiversary. So glad to hear you feel well, and looks like you have a stop loss plan in place if needed. So incredibly happy for you! :)

Rob, happy surgiversary! Hopefully your body will reset soon and you won't have those additional worries, but it's good to know you've got a solid plan in place.

PS - your increased "love-stick" length is a result of the decrease in the fat pad (fatty upper pubic area or FUPA), revealing more of the base.

PS - your increased "love-stick" length is a result of the decrease in the fat pad (fatty upper pubic area or FUPA), revealing more of the base.
Lol at love stick I didn't see that. Yes my Johnson appears to be longer but I still have a shit load of skin in that region giving me a fupa. I want that bastard gone because it looks like fat and it is annoying.

I’ve always agreed with what you’ve been saying Scott, about the feeling normal part etc. It’s the “Don’t worry” thing that I’m having a problem with because of the FLAT curve with NO declination. That’s pretty much it. In my world, Engineering, that is how we predict the future and look for failures, predict trends, assess reliability etc. Humans IMHO are no different. We are Bio-Electro Mechanical machines no matter how you slice it.

BTW, I’m 5’11”…
I get the worrying part and I am analytical like you are as well. That being said with your height being 5 11 think you are in good shape right now but again I do understand why you are worried to some degree... but you have a handle on things so you will be fine.

Ok....probably shouldn't say this....but, hey WTF, we talk about EVERYTHING here, each others poop to pubes and...well, you know, everything in between...so....IF your going to start talking about pubes.......(remember you brought it up)..as a "Man" did any of that extra skin also go to your "Lovestick"?....:laugh:....It damn sure did for "Grisweld"...he's all grown up now and all that extra skin went to him....:D...hey man, lemon, lemonade kinda thing!

OK, back on track...

YES…The RAW, (Real Adjusted Weight) acronym or analogy, or whatever you want to call it, as best as I can tell, is my original. IMHO, IT REALLY IS A FACTOR and really needs to be calculated in to ones BMI, especially when on the edge of a potentially dangerous precipice such as malabsorption and excessive WL.

Morbidly Obese people, especially those of us that were that way our whole life have approx. 20-30% greater bone density, primarily in the weight supporting bones. This is a fact you can google it. For someone who’s lost 168 lbs, the excess skin also factors in and weighs at least 5-7 (probably more) lbs. So when I say 8-10 lbs off my weighed in number, I think that is being VERY conservative and it is probably more like 10-12 lbs. For measuring something this critical, I really think this RAW thingy should become a calculated standard someday.

Dr. Wilson also agreed with my RAW assessment. He said, “OK, fair enough, I actually never thought about that before”…lol He did say though that with time, some of that 20-30% extra bone density will diminish some. Cool stuff huh?
Hahaha I just caught the love stick reference and its hilarious. And yep Johnny Johnson grew to new lengths. :D

Last edited:
Congrats, Rob. I've read many of your posts and really appreciate them and your analytical style. Guys, speaking of lovestick, have you also noticed how much better it's performing? As I got older and fatter it just wasn't the same make and model as when I was young, but lately "Sergei, the Impalor" is ready at a moment's notice. I suspect it's because my blood pressure has gone down. Either way, another point for the DS.

Glad to hear the bits are functioning well!

Congratulations on a brilliant year one!

In the big scheme of things losing too much at the beginning is awesome news. Don't worry about it. You are very fortunate.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....Thank you "Dr. Cox" (remember that ;)), for that rather astute and informed and scientific explanation..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I never really thought about it too much, but, that's exactly what happened...right again as usual:D.

Latest posts

Back