1. Please review your surgery details found under your profile.
  2. We have many with MIA Avatars. If you are missing yours, please reload it. Use a browser you normally do not use to check. List is in Announcements: http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/missing-avatars.5131/
  3. Status Updates (profile posts) are being disabled effective immediately.

more2adore's Before, Durings & After Pics :)

Discussion in 'Before & After Photos' started by more2adore, Sep 16, 2015.

more2adore

more2adore Well-Known Member

Actually, I think we had driven there, so I was probably just trying to be cute by leaning, lol. :) But you're right that my experiences are very different: In the first pic, we had to drive to all the places I wanted to go sightseeing at (and if we couldn't drive to it, I couldn't go). In the second one, I'm in front of the entrance to the train station - symbolic since I walk and take trains all over the city now. :) Also I was on my way to go walk in the park just to get a little extra exercise in that second pic. I lead a very different life now! :)

Thanks for the lovely comments @duh_Mom! :)

southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

@more2adore I absolutely love your comparison shot. You have done amazing!

Don't get rid of that dress...keep it as a reminder of how far you have come.

more2adore likes this.
    Clematis

Clematis Well-Known Member

Absolutely awesome! I love that you can get to wherever you want to go on your own two feet -- literally and figuratively. You've come a long way. (Makes me smile.)

more2adore likes this.
    BebeZed

BebeZed Well-Known Member

Wow... amazing progress!! There is such a difference!

more2adore likes this.