Jillc's Journey

Jill you are probably in surgery by now (or maybe done, which would be even better) but I just wanted you to know that I an thinking about you today on your big day and so very hopeful for the best for you.

Jill has been in the OR for about two hours. I'm killing a little time with her mom, who is, of course, not just mom but an RN. So she's in the difficult chair these next few hours.

Jill has been in the OR for about two hours. I'm killing a little time with her mom, who is, of course, not just mom but an RN. So she's in the difficult chair these next few hours.

Thanks for letting us know. My DIL is an ICU RN, clueless about WLS, except all the horror stories. No real facts. Hope her mom has been reading the good stuff.

Can't wait to hear the good news when Jill is out ad in recovery. Wishing her all the best!!!!

Just spoke with Jill's mom, she came through surgery great, fully revised and is in recovery and stable :). Mom is definitely NOT into the horror stories and asked me excellent, informed questions!

That is excellent news on all fronts! I am glad they have you for questions. :inlove:

Hooray! Best wishes for a speedy, well-hydrated recovery!!!! Looking forward to hearing wonderful news of progress!

Latest posts

Back