Jaw surgery: Last Updated

I am so sorry to hear that this saga continues! I do hope you find relief after all is said and done. At least the liquid diet is temporary, but still sucks! Thinking of you.

Okay, I saw him on the 19th of March...found out this week when I am actually scheduled for everything.
April 30th is my pre-op at UT (University of TN) in Knoxville. We will be out of town for Easter (going to see grandbabies) and will just come back that way on Wed the 30th.
Surgery is scheduled for May 16th at 1ish. I have to be over there at 10AM and it is day surgery...will just be a very long day.

Well, even though the whole ordeal isn't pleasant, having a date and knowing this is the step you need to take to get some relief is some consolation! Yes, it will be a LONG day, but glad your hubs will be with you! A bit of a desperate measure to deal with regain, but hey, if it happens, that IS a bonus!:D HUGS!!!!

Surgery was a success...I resemble a chipmunk and it hurts. Took him less than an hour to do and even gave me the hardware he took out. He cleaned it of course and then stuck it in a labeled plastic cup.

For comparison, here are the others from 2 years ago: (link no longer valid)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back