I hate scale stalls!

Vinnero

I say scale stalls because in the last almost 5 weeks the scale has not went under 237lbs, but I have lost size. I do lift weights so I know that is slowing my scale movement but I just like to see the scale move. How long has some of you went threw stalls then it just kick back in?

Thanks,

I didn't keep track (or I don't remember) but I can tell you I'd rather get smaller while the scale doesn't move than have the scale go down and the clothes fit the same.

look at your ticker, 160 pounds down? be happy!!

having trouble keeping your pants from falling down? :p

Chris, you are doing fantastic. I know you are just slightly concerned about the scale because you are smart about what is going on with your body. I get that you are just commenting on one of the frustrating aspects of working hard toward a goal and having it come slowly!

For me, I have not yet hit a stall. I lose very slowly though, averaging about 2 pounds a week. I am walking like a zombie each week (slow but steady) and eating well. After doing our part, we just are passengers on the DS ride. Keep up the good work of doing your part.

How about you throw away the scale and pay attention to stuff that counts for something, like inches lost and fitness gained?

I never weighed except at the doctor's office or, occasionally, the gym. Still don't.

after the first couple of months, I usually went 3 to 4 to five weeks with no, or minimal loss, then suddenly I would drop 10-15 pounds, overnight. Sort of a step down, rather than a stall. And the step would come when I would least expect it

I would bet that in a few days you will see a big loss.

Latest posts

Back