I got nearnuff dead but Im ok....NOW!

That's great news! I bet being super high on protein and upping your vits before surgery is contributing to that fast healing you have going on with your wound. Hopefully it's all up from here!

Hey, Roo! Sorry I haven't been keeping up-to-date. I've been pretty out of it myself, but nothing like you've been going through. I'm so glad things are looking up for you. I hope you'll be out of there soon! *Hugs*

You jumped into my mind last night and stayed there for a long time. I sent all the good thoughts I could send!! Update when you can, @DuodenalSwitchaRoo -- the universe made me nervous! <3

I'm home. Got released last night. I am so weak it is unreal. Basically bedroom bound. My hand is still completely lame and useless.

On a good note, my vits came whilst in hospital which is awesome cos they have me on things we don't absorb. Dietician also gave some "interesting" advice. I wish my hand worked as it is very hard to type. :( Fingers crossed, it will come back to life.

:wahoooo: :qgreenjumpers:

Sooo happy you're out of hospital and back in cyberspace! I hope your hand recovers quickly and that you are feeling good again soon. We really have missed you! You probably won't feel up to chatting much for awhile, but I'm looking forward to catching up when you do. :058:

glad you are home, Roo, we really missed you. what the heck, how did this happen to hour hand? ??

Latest posts

Back