I got nearnuff dead but Im ok....NOW!

DuodenalSwitchaRoo

Taking a long scenic route!
Holy crap. Still in hospital and I just took this.
1920409_10151905695527676_1344300857_n_zps1cf923ef.jpg

Im tired with a bit of weird stuff but wantes to show I was alive. Sill in hospital for god knows how long. I feel a terrible friend for P....not even a message exchanged :(

Poor dear! It looks like they have beaten the crap out of you! Get better soon.

And this was a few minutes ago ! I went down badly in the wee hours of the 19th........and stayed down/out for 5 days. My life isnt pretty right now as I keep rehearing old convos/delusions. It's a bit scary so I need to lie it low for a while but I still have a hope for an awesome future.

You have hit bottom. Now, is the ride back to the top. You are going to do great! You just need to take it slow and get feeling better first.

Roo!!! Glad you've posted and hope you are starting to feel better. I swear things will improve a lot over the next week.

You wrote of old convos/delusions. By any chance are you on Tramadol (Ryzolt, Tramal, Ultram) for pain? Had it after my last surgery and it gave me terrible psychoactive effects - insomnia, weird, violent nightmares, rehashing old convos in my head, anxiety etc. All were relieved within a few hours of taking my last dose...

So good to see your pic! Yes, you've been through HELL, but you are out the other side now and we're all so happy for you. Each day will be better than the last!!!!! Yay you!!!!!! :clapping:

Roo!!! Glad you've posted and hope you are starting to feel better. I swear things will improve a lot over the next week.

You wrote of old convos/delusions. By any chance are you on Tramadol (Ryzolt, Tramal, Ultram) for pain? Had it after my last surgery and it gave me terrible psychoactive effects - insomnia, weird, violent nightmares, rehashing old convos in my head, anxiety etc. All were relieved within a few hours of taking my last dose...

nope. Brainstopped and needed 13 units back. Im just goggling to see how nuts I am/was.

So happy to see you posting! Rest and recover. Oh, and welcome to the Dark Side.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back