I got nearnuff dead but Im ok....NOW!

Glad you're sort of back, and hope you got the license plate of the truck that hit you. Hang in there, it will get better day by day.

Holy crap. Still in hospital and I just took this.
1920409_10151905695527676_1344300857_n_zps1cf923ef.jpg

Im tired with a bit of weird stuff but wantes to show I was alive. Sill in hospital for god knows how long. I feel a terrible friend for P....not even a message exchanged :(
Hey, don't feel you've been a bad friend to me! I'm just very glad that you're okay! I was worried that I was being a lousy surgery twin for you, because I've only been up to picking up my iPad in the last couple of days. Then, when I realised you weren't online yet, I was very worried. I'm so glad to see a photo of you! At least I can see you're alive, if not quite kicking yet. Just post as and when you're up to it. If we can keep getting angel updates so we know how you're doing, that would be great. :hugs:

PS. There be a Skype message awaiting you when you feel up to heading Skypewards.. *Mwah!*

Last edited:
What a drama queen with all those bruises and tubes sticking out of your neck - sheesh!!
:nurse::alarmclock::sewing::r.o.t.f:

Glad to see you posting at last! Feel better soon!

Hang in there, the worst is behind you! I will tell you that the anesthesia left me with a bit of a mind-fuck for quite a while, and it was maybe 5-6 MONTHS until it felt cleared out of my head. I've heard others say they felt it took a while to really get the anesthesia cleared out of their systems as well.

Just keeping that in mind may help if you have some issues that seem to be worse than usual, or don't really ever have any mental issues and all of he sudden DO and think your losing your marbles.

You look like you've been through the wringer, so hopefully you don't feel like you have for long.

wow, I am SO glad you see you posting. I'm sorry you have been having such a bad time but it's going to get better, dunno how fast, but it will. welcome back!! :hello2:

Slow and steady win the race. It does get better. One day at a time. Thanks for the pic. Your a real giver. Even when you are down and out you send a pic for us all. Karen

Jesus Christ on a stick. One step backward, 2.5 forward, but progress is being made.

Went down for a nap yesterday after 2 weeks of zero sleep and after 15 minutes was awoken for obvs. This sent my mind cycling to hell and back. I freaked out, screamed, didn't know where I was or what decade I was in....I was not seeing the physical environment for what it was. Staff had to ring mike to talk me down but it mostly worked. Finally got some sleep.

Woke up this morning, again, not seeing the environment for what it was....thought I was in Victorian London in a hospital on a street corner on a foggy Sat morning. The crazy thing bout mental delusions is that your mind makes you see things as they fit a story, not as they truly are.

I have been dealing with this terrifying psychosis since I woke up 5 days after being dead. This mental aspect of it was not something I was prepared for but it could be caused by so many things: brain shutting off during life saving second op in the early am of the 19th to fix the severe bleed...or the extreme sleep (5 days) before waking in recovery. But something has fucked with my brain!!!!!

Today, no delusions since the Victorian London thing this morning. Am sitting here in my chair, writing to you lot about what a fucking crazy wanker I am. Guess it makes a breaks from the newbie "why haven't I lost weight" posts? Right now, I don't give two shits bout weight loss. My first priority is making sure I am clear about who and where I am, next is water and then protein. Not worried about the shits, though boy did I get them lol, not worried bout weight loss as what is that when you don't know who you once were?

tbc.

Roo

oh, Roo, how awful. I wish I had something smart to say here, but I don't. I'm glad you are getting better!!

Wow! Victorian London on a foggy street corner? How very Holmesian of you!

I hope your brain starts to figure this thing out quickly. It's good to hear from you- hopefully the steps forward will continue!!

I'm soooo sorry you're having to endure more crap on top of everything else. Hopefully you just need time for your brain to right itself along with everything else. I get ya with the lack of a damn on the weightloss...it's what we did this for but ugh! Just to feel better takes all priority! Focus on anything positive around you to keep you going. It will get better!

Latest posts

Back