Hi im new to the group ???

Hi, Tawanna, I really want to read your posts and share in your journey but I'm finding it hard to follow you because of how you are posting .
If you want to post so that its easier for us to see your content, you might go to the empty box underneath the last post -- it has your avatar to the left of it -- and write you message there. That way your words will not be imbedded in the other person's text and technologically un-savvy people like me can more easily read what you have to say :)

Just stop hitting QUOTE, if that's what you have been doing. All we get from that is a duplicate of whatever has been posted. Just answer or ask or post something and we will figure it out.

I know that I have stopped reading some of your stuff because RE-reading what I already read is a waste of time. If you are accidentally embedding answers in there, they are being missed.

Is that better? I'm sorry :-(
Yes...that is better.

Just look for the box at the bottom of the page where it tells you to "Write Your Reply..."

You can also do that in the messages in your Inbox.

OR, for the messages in the inbox, start a new private conversation with the person who wrote to you.

Just stop hitting QUOTE, if that's what you have been doing. All we get from that is a duplicate of whatever has been posted. Just answer or ask or post something and we will figure it out.

I know that I have stopped reading some of your stuff because RE-reading what I already read is a waste of time. If you are accidentally embedding answers in there, they are being missed.

I spoke with my providers to bout getting a wavier for a out of state surgeon and I was told that I must be approved first, not really understanding that because if I'm approved that would measn a surgeon would already be in process with me, but must likely if there are surgeon in fl that does the Ds then that's who I'm gonna have to go with or do the gp is wht was told to me.

I think the usual routine is:

Get approved for wls;
Argue, if necessary, about WHICH wls;
Argue, if necessary, about who and where.

It makes no sense for tbe insurance company to argue with you about where you can gave a procedure done if you haven't alreay qualified for/been approved for that procedure. It is one step at a time and it's going to take a while.

I know that I am large, but thanks for pointing that out! The only answer thast I am searching for is the true. It a shame that we can't be adults. If I wanted to play I have three kids for that! By the way what results did I get when deleting my post and self? Nothing! I thought I was joining these groups to learn from the vetts but I guess not, it gang up on Tawanna day, how classic, but thanks for the information you did provide.

@Tawanna don't feel like they are just old mean bitches. I felt the same way when I first joined because they said the surgeon I had approval with would kill me. So I told them off and unjoined. I hated them especially EN. WELL in the mean time I did some research and found out that even my own MOTHER who had just passed had filed a complaint with the board on my surgeon. I thank GOD these people were not passive with me. With all the complications I have with a vetted surgeon the other quack would have killed me. I had to pay a 4000 program fee with the vetted surgeon and it would have been free with the other dr. I had a date and approval and had to start over again with the new vetted doctor. People on this site get very stern with people who are putting themselves in unnecessary danger no matter what the behavior. Trust me I know I got in trouble ALOT immediately after my revision.

Edited grammar

@Tawanna don't feel like they are just old mean bitches. I felt the same way when I first joined because they said the surgeon I had approval with would kill me. So I told them off and unjoined. I hated them especially EN. WELL in the mean time I did some research and found out that even my own MOTHER who had just passed had filed a complaint with the board on my surgeon. I thank GOD these people were not passive with me. With all the complications I have with a vetted surgeon the other quack would have killed me. I had to pay a 4000 program fee with the vetted surgeon and it would have been free with the other dr. I had a date and approval and had to start over again with the new vetted doctor. People on this site get very stern with people who are putting themselves in unnecessary danger no matter what the behavior. Trust me I know I got in trouble ALOT immediately after my revision.

Edited grammar
Yeah, but nobody likes @Elizabeth N. right?

People get desperate...but we have seen what happens when a desperate person gambles with their health...and some asshole with a medical degree rearranges body parts in a way that cannot work. And then the desperate person, who usually doesn't have much money or many resources, is even MORE desperate and has even fewer options and has to wait for some kind surgeon, who has never SEEN a DS, try to put Humpty Dumpty together again. It is sad.

And it's even sadder when the "victim," who was warned in advance to not go to a certain doctor, goes anyway, gets mangled and then blames it on going to Mexico...when Mexico was not the problem. The problem was the surgeon she chose. We have asshole surgeons, so does Mexico. But don't blame the whole country like this tv station, with a little coaching from the patient, did. AND...AND, this "hero" surgeon who "saved" this patient, uses this experience to scare people away from going to perfectly competent surgeons in other countries. What a charmer he is!

http://www.kvue.com/news/Texas-woman-nearly-dies-after-surgery-in-Mexico-116368509.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back