Hello, newbie here!

Kst81

Just had consultation with surgeon last week, just jumping through insurance hoops at this time. Been trying to educate myself as much as I can. My aunt had DS 10 years ago and went from 266 to 133 and has no regrets. I'm very excited to get healthy and gain more energy and enjoy things I used to enjoy again!

Welcome! I must admit, I'm glad to not have to jump through all the insurance hoops that it seems most of you do. I know there's a lot of expertise both on the DS and the insurance hoops here that will be a big help for you!

Welcome. Can you tell us who your surgeon is with whom you had a consult?

Th
Welcome! I must admit, I'm glad to not have to jump through all the insurance hoops that it seems most of you do. I know there's a lot of expertise both on the DS and the insurance hoops here that will be a big help for you!
thanks!

welcome @Kst81 glad you found us. There is lots of info here - try using the bookmark feature to save info you think you might need post op. it has helped me very much.

Dr Cronk and Dr Anthone in Omaha
Dr Gary Anthone. That is great. My surgeon, Dr Ara Keshishian speaks highly of him and I know he does a Hess type DS, so it sounds like you are in great hands.

Last edited:
Hope everything is still going well as you jump your way through the hoops.... It is totally worth it in the end.

Welcome aboard and congrats on your decision to take effective action! Sooo many folks whine about there condition but you have chosen a path of action. Good for you! Now don'tcha dare be shy now. Ask anything about ANYTHING related to weight loss surgery. There's a wealth of info to draw from here, but you gotta be open to reaching out and asking for it. Ok? Best of luck to you going forward!
:rainbowwelcome:

Latest posts

Back