Headed to Utah for Surgery on Friday :) :) :)

Amey

In about 1 1/2 hours I'll be on the road to Salt Lake where Dr. Simper will do my DS on Friday morning. I think I am finally out of the anxious 'what-if' stage and I'm actually excited....mostly thanks to @newanatomy for talking me down from potential panic attacks the past couple of weeks and a potential packing crisis last night lol. Thank you!!!! @newanatomy has graciously offered to be my surgery angel....so she will pass on info to everyone on Friday.

I didn't really hit me or feel 'real' until I was packing last night. The next time I sleep in my own bed I will be on the other side. WOW! But I am sooooo ready.....I was ready months ago lol.

Thank you @DianaCox and @Larra for helping me with my appeals....without you I wouldn't be leaving today for surgery.

And thank you everyone for always being so supportive and putting up with me. I'll check in again when we at the hotel :)

And this time, don't let anyone cancel you. Break into the OR, tie yourself onto the table and don't let anyone drag you away until you have a DS.
I was just saying to my friend that I'm terrified something in the blood test will cancel it or they will say I doesn't lose enough weight or my liver is too big. We are in Salt Lake at the hotel. I have blood work and the hospital class in the morning, Dr appt and class Thursday, then surgery Friday. I'm just praying everything will be okay.

I had the exact same week schedule of class/blood work Friday surgery. They never weighed me.. I was terrified too. They checked my liver And it was basically like yup you have a fatty liver. I told Dr simper i struggled during the pre op diet and he said everyone does. But it all went fine I wouldn't worry.

It is finally here so that spoon the losers bench is waiting for you. Congratulations!

Hoping for a non drama filled surgery and recovery.

Latest posts

Back