Food Journal Thurs 6th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
OK, so it's looking like deja vu - I'm a creature of habit when it comes to my food!! :confused: I could so do with a personal chef!! :biggrin:

B1 Protein shake (30)
B2 Sausage, egg & bacon (30)
L Chicken breast (35)
S Yogurt (5)
D Chicken Kiev (30)
Protein total (130)
F 72+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Sausage, egg, cheese croissant
S: Protein shake
S: Fig bar
L: I rolled 2 slices of deli ham into a piece of cheese
S: Protein bar
S: Low carb custard (Made a batch from the recipe you posted and ate about half of it)
D: Bacon wrapped beef bites

Rest pending

Last edited:
Forgot to post this yesterday, weird day for emotions and, therefore, eating. Too many carbs, but it was one day and it won't kill me :whistling:

1st B- skipped since I thought I was having blood drawn
2nd B- roasted chicken bites w/honey mustard and 2 botato rounds from bojangles- 38
S- quest bar- 21
L- ham & cheese- 30
S- protein shake & hush puppies :cautious:- 28
D- sausage & peppers w/ melted provolone- 40
S- about 1/3 slice of key lime pie- 2
Totals- protein- 158, carbs- 89 o_O

Go ahead, somebody kick me in the ass!

Oh dear, it's probably coz you missed breakfast. Just start over afresh the next day. Didn't you poo yourself to death?

When I was less than a year out key lime pie would've upset me... now not so much.

Oh dear, it's probably coz you missed breakfast. Just start over afresh the next day. Didn't you poo yourself to death?

When I was less than a year out key lime pie would've upset me... now not so much.
I think it was partially because of missing breakfast, I was obviously starving by noon, and when I get that hungry I make poor choices, but also the hematologist practice is in the cancer center of the hospital complex and my irrational thoughts about the high C-reactive protein were already swirling and I just felt very anxious the whole morning. Looking back, it sounds very foolish and selfish, but it's how I felt and anxiety is one of my biggest food triggers. More things to bring up at therapy next week! :censored:
And yeah, I don't know why my stomach wasn't killing me alllll day, it woke me up in the middle of the night to go, but that was it. Weird.

Your 'innards' are obviously well healed and they're getting used to things.

You've done so well to come this far, keep hanging in there - you can do this!!

Latest posts

Back