Food Journal Weds 5th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
Doh - I originally wrote Thurs in the subject... oh well happy hump day anyway!! :)

I'm still suffering with sore lips the crazy amount of chili pistachios I had on Monday - that'll teach me!! :D

B1 Protein shake (30)
B2 Sausage, egg & bacon (25)
L Chicken breast (35)
S Yogurt (5)
D Chicken stir fry (30)
Protein total (125)
F 72+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

B Pro-yo frozen protein yogurt (20)
L bacon (10)
S string cheese (8)
D sausage link, mozzarella stick sans breading (13)
S2 pepitas (pumpkin seeds) (9)

(yay for Zofram!)

Protein (60)
Water (72)

Last edited:
sorry to hear you are still having nausea, Tater. :n: I hope you get over it soon.

gave up on finding a protein drink that is ready to mix. the ones I like are too expensive. instead I have been getting unflavored in bulk from the Natural Grocery. then I make my own, this morning with almond milk and cherries. not bad.

the key to eating healthy is planning ahead and dealing with stress.

Yeah, still nauseous but the Zofran is awesome so I can eat and drink again! Not sure if the nausea is from surgery still or what...my pcp figured it was just the healing process. I'll be happy when it disappear. I haven't felt like this since morning sickness days!

Rest pending...(yay for Zofram!)

Protein (38)
Water (34) so far
You are probably still not getting enough fluid...which causes nausea which causes more dehydration which causes more nausea. I know it's hard but you really MUST get at least 64 oz each and every day.

You are probably still not getting enough fluid...which causes nausea which causes more dehydration which causes more nausea. I know it's hard but you really MUST get at least 64 oz each and every day.

Oh trust me, I'm doing my damnedest! I am sipping a multitude of fluids all day and getting in 55-70 oz on average. My problem is the occasional vomiting and general dried out feeling like it's still not enough. Now that I have more Zofran to quel my stomach I'm doing much better today. :)

B- quest bar & coffee w/ half n half- 22
S- chicken, bacon & cheese balls- 31
S- coconut flour pancakes & bacon- 20
L- ham & cheese roll ups- 27
S- shake- 25
D- baby back ribs & tiny serving of hashbrowns- 29
Total- 154
Hematologist appt tomorrow, not sure what to expect, maybe I should've asked about this earlier o_O

Latest posts

Back