Food Journal Thurs 27th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
Today we got hail... I thought summer was nearly on its way. I hear a few areas in the south also got snow yesterday!! I'm so ready to leave winter behind, I hope it hurries up and gets here.

*Please note that my menu isn't typical Atkins as I'm playing with adding some fruit... we'll see how that works out. I do still get my protein in first as ever though.

B1 Protein shake(30)
S Pistachios(15)
S Banana
B2 2 eggs, 2 sausages & bacon(35)
S Vegetable soup (1 cup)
L Chicken salad(35)
S Apple
S Cheese & ham roll ups(20)
D Chicken satay stir fry(30)
Protein total(165)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches & iron, vit C & copper) nightime strontium batches pending

Woke up this morning to a frigging 29 degrees outside. It has gotten back into the low 60's now but jeese..."Nice winter we are having this Spring"!!!
B#1 Yogurt/Butter coffee
B#2 Kielbasa
S: Protein shake
S: Protein bar
L: (oh, good Lord...did I forget lunch?)
S: Fig bar
D: Shrimp in homemade alfredo sauce with a very small serving of angel hair pasta. (I do not like how this alfredo sauce turned out...too thin to suit me)

Vites done

Last edited:
how do you eat an apple, Huneypie, can you eat it all in one go? I sometimes can, seems to matter more if I'm on empty more than the size of the apple for me.

today I verified what I learned yesterday: when I make a drink out of my unflavored protein powder I can drink it without any added sweetener (just fruit) if I drink it in the early morning. if I taste it later in the day, I have to add sugar. odd.

today I am doing OK so far and I just got something new. I've only tried stevia once before and didn't care for it, but trying again in my search for tasty, convenient water.

images

@JackieOnLine I just saw those on amazon today, how is it? Sometimes I like stevia and other times it tastes hideous, seems to depend on the brand and also what I mix it into. I just started using monk fruit extract in brewed iced tea in my seemingly endless search for drinks that won't make me vomit or give me cancer :o_O: :whistling:

B- quest bar- 21
S- sopressata & gouda- 21
L- ham & cheese on low carb wrap- 36
S- shake- 24
S- detour bar-15
D- sausages & peppers w/ melted provolone- 44
Total- 161

endless search for drinks that won't make me vomit or give me cancer :o_O: :whistling:

I know, right? is it too much to ask?! :angry_smile:

I'll taste it today and let you know.

Woke up this morning to a frigging 29 degrees outside. It has gotten back into the low 60's now but jeese..."Nice winter we are having this Spring"!!!
B#1 Yogurt/Butter coffee
B#2 Kielbasa
S: Protein shake
S: Protein bar
L: (oh, good Lord...did I forget lunch?)
S: Fig bar
D: Shrimp in homemade alfredo sauce with a very small serving of angel hair pasta. (I do not like how this alfredo sauce turned out...too thin to suit me)

Vites done
How did you forget lunch indeed?? I get crabby if I don't eat - I don't often get that crabby!! :LOL:

how do you eat an apple, Huneypie, can you eat it all in one go? I sometimes can, seems to matter more if I'm on empty more than the size of the apple for me.

today I verified what I learned yesterday: when I make a drink out of my unflavored protein powder I can drink it without any added sweetener (just fruit) if I drink it in the early morning. if I taste it later in the day, I have to add sugar. odd.

today I am doing OK so far and I just got something new. I've only tried stevia once before and didn't care for it, but trying again in my search for tasty, convenient water.

images
I eat an apple in just one sitting and I don't cut it up or anything - I have a pretty large ol' sleeve.

I've tried a few different types of stevia and they all tasted the same to me, I hope what you've found is better. I'm just grateful that I do OK with Splenda.

@JackieOnLine I just saw those on amazon today, how is it? Sometimes I like stevia and other times it tastes hideous, seems to depend on the brand and also what I mix it into. I just started using monk fruit extract in brewed iced tea in my seemingly endless search for drinks that won't make me vomit or give me cancer :o_O: :whistling:

B- quest bar- 21
S- sopressata & gouda- 21
L- ham & cheese on low carb wrap- 36
S- shake- 24
S- detour bar-15
D- sausages & peppers w/ melted provolone- 44
Total- 161
Another great day - you're doing so great on your journey... you've lost a whole person!! :)

BTW sorry for not replying to you on Sunday's post - I don't know how I missed your reply.

OK, I tried the Sweet Drops, strawberry kiwi flavor - NOT the one I posted above (sorry)
I thought a couple drops would be enough...but I've been drinking sobe water, sometimes full strength. so - it was OK but not great. not bad, either, with 3 drops in a cup of water.

then I tried an entire teaspoon and it was good. for now, anyway, I like it. *thumbs up*

stay tuned for more exciting updates! :tongue:

Strawberry_Kiwi__73395.1393438212.1280.1280.png

Latest posts

Back