FINALLY!!...Got me a Date!

Thxs everyone for your well wishes. Over the last six months or so of my coming on here, I have grown to cherish and adore every single one of you. You are all such wonderful, smart, funny, entertaining, (Spiky), and caring people.

What did you and Dr. Wilson finally agree on for your CC length?

Hi @Jen-2, he has said he does all his DS’s at 150 cm in the past. I told him I’d rather have 100-125 at the most. The last time I seen him, he said, he would know more once he got in there, so, maybe he will lower it a little, I hope. I could probably do ok with 150 because I really only want to lose 100-120 lbs or so (yeah only..lol), BUT, what worries me most is that because I super absorb everything, it seems to me that the shorter would be better, and it’s not the losing part that worries me, but still having the non-ability to eat over 1000 calories a day without gaining weight.

FANTASTIC, Rob...so glad to hear it.

Now, do you have someone who you want as an angel for updates or will your wife have access to your account to post updates?

Holy Crap Batman!!! I don’t want my wife looking on here…lol If she saw some of the personal things I’ve shared and posted on here she’d give me her own version of a DS!

I’ll have to figure that whole “Angel” thing out a little more and understand better how it works. But, just off the top of my head not knowing much, there could only ever be one choice for me, and that of course is our sweet Larra. She is the Angel whom invited me over here:D.

And now...you will once again be able to SEE what threatened to get lil Linda Lou a place in the Robs Hall of Fame!

Spiky, Spiky, Spiky,…I am a little slow this morning and didn’t “get that” at first and had to re-read it FOUR times, but that is some funny Sh*T!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You truly are a “piece of work”!!! :D

Holy Crap Batman!!! I don’t want my wife looking on here…lol If she saw some of the personal things I’ve shared and posted on here she’d give me her own version of a DS!

I’ll have to figure that whole “Angel” thing out a little more and understand better how it works. But, just off the top of my head not knowing much, there could only ever be one choice for me, and that of course is our sweet Larra. She is the Angel whom invited me over here:D.
What you do is ask someone if they are willing to act as your angel and exchange numbers in a private conversation. Your wife can then call/text that person once you are out of surgery to let everyone here know that you survived it even tho the DS Welcome Wagon just ran over you. UNLESS cleared by you, nothing of a medical nature is posted. Just that you are doing okay and surgery is finished.

Spiky, Spiky, Spiky,…I am a little slow this morning and didn’t “get that” at first and had to re-read it FOUR times, but that is some funny Sh*T!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You truly are a “piece of work”!!! :D

Yep that's one of those changes I was talking about! Now think a little of the things you haven't seen or done in every facet of your life because of being obese and it will blow your mind! I am still amazed everyday!

Thxs everyone for your well wishes. Over the last six months or so of my coming on here, I have grown to cherish and adore every single one of you. You are all such wonderful, smart, funny, entertaining, (Spiky), and caring people.
Are you going to write us one of those morbid "in case I don't make it" letters too? Lol

Are you going to write us one of those morbid "in case I don't make it" letters too? Lol

Yeah, consider that sloppy sweet statement af admiration it!!...lol

Yeah, consider that previous sloppy sweet statement of admiration to be it!!...lol. I did start on some of those other letters and it really sucks. First time in my life I couldn’t think of anything to say..lol

Latest posts

Back