FINALLY!!...Got me a Date!

robs477

Now an Angel in heaven
Final flippinly!! Got me a Date! Wed, Feb 10th. Yippeee...I haven’t been this excited to get a date since my first real date when lil Linda Lou said..”yes” and I had my first chance to “Coronate my Manhood” with someone other than myself!! :D Haven’t been the same ever since and I don’t plan on being the same after this date either! :D:D:D

Final flippinly!! Got me a Date! Wed, Feb 10th. Yippeee...I haven’t been this excited to get a date since my first real date when lil Linda Lou said..”yes” and I had my first chance to “Coronate my Manhood” with someone other than myself!! :D Haven’t been the same ever since and I don’t plan on being the same after this date either! :D:D:D

WOOHOOO.....YAY!
That's my birthday btw! lol

OMGGGGGGGG!!!! I am SOOO HAPPPY for you Rob! *Glomps* You deserve this so much, and you've waited so long. I am thrilled for you!!

:s1gyahoo::thumbup: :s1gyahoo:
carlton-dance-o.gif

And now...you will once again be able to SEE what threatened to get lil Linda Lou a place in the Robs Hall of Fame!

Latest posts

Back