Fifty Bucks Off.

Spiky Bugger

@brooklyngirl

Yeah, Lauren...
I know they are related to Walmart...but I console myself by thinking they are LOSING money on Loss Leader Promotions like this one.

So...go to Wayfair.com
Find something(s) that cost(s) $50.00 or more
Order it
Enter (upper case) COASTAL50 as your promo code
Get something for free or almost free.

And, it includes free shipping. (I didn't order something that had to go through a trucking company, so I don't know if EVERYTHING is free shipping.)

We have had pretty good experience with Wayfair. I bought a few pieces from them for decorating our house - decent but not fancy side tables for the living room, an entryway cabinet and matching mirror, the living room rug, stacking occasional slate tables for outside and another side table. They've been well priced, free shipping, no tax (since they have no brick and mortar stores in CA), and they've been as good or better quality than expected (for the prices we paid, we didn't expect heirloom quality, of course).

But I didn't know they were related to Walmart, which makes me sad.

@brooklyngirl

Yeah, Lauren...
I know they are related to Walmart...but I console myself by thinking they are LOSING money on Loss Leader Promotions like this one.

So...go to Wayfair.com
Find something(s) that cost(s) $50.00 or more
Order it
Enter (upper case) COASTAL50 as your promo code
Get something for free or almost free.

And, it includes free shipping. (I didn't order something that had to go through a trucking company, so I don't know if EVERYTHING is free shipping.)
Damn! I was all ready to enter my order for a bigger espresso maker and it said the code wasn't valid!

They are listing it as Expired.

But they also wrote to everyone who ordered saying the code was invalid and cancelled the order. Not nice since they previously accepted it. I believe a valid contract was entered into...but there may be mitigating small print.

They are listing it as Expired.

But they also wrote to everyone who ordered saying the code was invalid and cancelled the order. Not nice since they previously accepted it. I believe a valid contract was entered into...but there may be mitigating small print.
Now THAT is a bunch of bullshit

Latest posts

Back