DS w/BPD 10 Months Post Op

MitzieLu

Hello,

I'm Marie... aka MitzieLu. I had the DS w/BPD on 9/22/2014. SW 405, @ Surgery 385, CW 275. I've had some struggles, and am now in a position to finally get myself on track with my vitamins. I'm just here to get information to make sure that I live a long healthy and happy life.

Welcome @MitzieLu

You've come to the right place. And around here no need for the full mouthful of BPD/DS or DS w/ BPD...just call it the DS...nice and easy. :) And FAR less typing.

Thanks, I'm mostly trying to narrow down my Vits, since I now have the money to be able to start buying them. I've pretty much been living on my reserves the last 6 months. I was in the hospital in December for dehydration and vit deficiency. Just trying to get back on track. Have to get my 9 month labs done, just got behind on that due to medical issues with my father who lives with me. Realizing I need to put myself on the front burner, otherwise I'll be no good to anyone if I'm in the hospital.

Thanks, I'm mostly trying to narrow down my Vits, since I now have the money to be able to start buying them. I've pretty much been living on my reserves the last 6 months. I was in the hospital in December for dehydration and vit deficiency. Just trying to get back on track. Have to get my 9 month labs done, just got behind on that due to medical issues with my father who lives with me. Realizing I need to put myself on the front burner, otherwise I'll be no good to anyone if I'm in the hospital.
That is true. Can't help others if you need help.

When you get your next set of labs, post them and people will help. We have a Vitamins and Labs section.

Hello Marie! Congratulations on your procedure. Please stay hydrated and take good care of yourself!

hello and glad you are here! There are Vits schedules and tracking tools on this site to get you going. Now is sure the time! post as you need help and clarification. I am to new post op to help, the there are many others on the site that will jump right in.

Latest posts

Back