Do you know the way to San Jose? [San Jose CA | Jun 21, 2015]

"Plus the GD heat and humidity would make a grown man suck his thumb and cry for his Mama :D"

We're glamping in Paso Robles right now, where it is going to be 105 today - "but it's a dry heat" - yeah, whatever - I'm staying indoors until later, luxuriating in the A/C in the camper, and making money while waiting for more humane temps.

Well @DianaCox , I'm not the stalker or the co-conspirator or the megalomaniac, does that mean I was the one who lost her mind? I was there, after all. And while I know the identities of those other 3 people, I can't think who the lost her mind was, which may be a sign that I've lost my mind and it's me.

I'm having the same problem.

Oh!

Wait!

Maybe my brain fog just cleared....and all I had to do was start typing!

It wasn't you, Larra...lol!!!

"Plus the GD heat and humidity would make a grown man suck his thumb and cry for his Mama :D"

We're glamping in Paso Robles right now, where it is going to be 105 today - "but it's a dry heat" - yeah, whatever - I'm staying indoors until later, luxuriating in the A/C in the camper, and making money while waiting for more humane temps.
Not the heat so much as the humidity that goes with it.

@DianaCox

Oh yeah! She was there, wasn't she. I had forgotten, which may mean that more than one person is losing her mind.

@Spiky Bugger I appreciate your faith in me, however misplaced.

You should have seen the spread she laid on for us....ahhhmazing! We were kicked out (well we went shopping and had "the mall experience") and when we got back it was a cornucopia of yum. Then we went RVing with them and it was hilarious and spectacular. There was ELEPHANT SEALS and amazing cost lines and swathes of national parks. Truly beautiful. We then were taught s'mores...however we bought the power of fire ( on account of needing one for 9 months of every year). Charles bought mega marshmallows and I was like a python eating a pig...and I kept talking.

I couldn't believe the generosity and love shown and just want to return the favour. I still think you should get a job in he UK that way we can show you our world and spoil you the same way.

Kindness is magnificent and thankfully most people err on this side. Don't let fuckwits jade you. You'll miss out on the good bits. Also..being nice pisses off people who hate you.

Latest posts

Back