Do you know the way to San Jose? [San Jose CA | Jun 21, 2015]

Thanks for posting! Such a nice group of people we have here in our little community. So happy you were all able to blow off some steam together and looks like a great time was had by all. Sorry missed it! But was there in spirit!!!
:pinkparty:

Me, me, me, I will. Oh, you don't all want to come to BFE Idaho?! Okay, nevermind. I hope I can make the next one!

I love the pics! @robs477, you can cook a ribeye for me any day. Those look great!

I will be in Bakersfield, CA in October. I haven't set dates yet, if anyone is around, holla! I plan to be in the Houston (Katy actually) TX area in September too. Let me know if you want to meet.

Great photos, @robs477

Btw, for those who do not have Office or have an older copy and can't read docx format, attached is a PDF of the same file.

Attachments

• Pic Post.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 13
Great pictures. Nice to put some faces with names.

I really wish we could have stayed another week and headed up that way for the shindig, but unfortunately we had to get back home. Looks like it was a great time.

Me, me, me, I will. Oh, you don't all want to come to BFE Idaho?! Okay, nevermind. I hope I can make the next one!

I love the pics! @robs477, you can cook a ribeye for me any day. Those look great!

I will be in Bakersfield, CA in October. I haven't set dates yet, if anyone is around, holla! I plan to be in the Houston (Katy actually) TX area in September too. Let me know if you want to meet.

Wished I could have cooked a rib-eye for you too! Maybe someday!

Well, we just got back late yesterday. We’ve had NO internet for the last half week in the mountains around Yosemite, so hadn’t had a chance to post or check-in. Spent the last two days in San Francisco and went to wine country also. We had a lot of stuff packed in a short time, but, we had a lot of fun and seen a lot of things we’ve never seen before.

I plan to make a separate post to convey the challenges and some solutions to keeping your DS regimen while on the road and traveling to mostly help us newbies.

I love the dress too - so June Cleaver, but flattering - and (this is the best of all) - it has POCKETS!

@more2adore .....Whats so cool about that dress, which is perfectly reflected in that one simple sentence in essence represents and sums up the Woman wearing it as well.

Sophisticated, complex and beautiful, yet practical and down to earth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back