Costco shopping list

I pretty well will only eat tuna fish. Once in a blue moon shellfish, but it's rare. Nothing else in the fish family.

@Taterweight and @4KidsAndaDog OMG! My DH said I was going to HAVE to start liking fish after my DS. TBNT!! (Thanks, but no thanks!) Having to watch dozens of fish gutted and cleaned by my dad when I was young ruined it for me. Camping for two weeks at a time in an RV with my mom, dad and sister doesn't mean we should catch our limit of fish everyday, and have it for breakfast lunch AND dinner. That being said, I like tuna and the occasional smoked salmon sushi roll. LOL

@Taterweight and @4KidsAndaDog OMG! My DH said I was going to HAVE to start liking fish after my DS. TBNT!! (Thanks, but no thanks!) Having to watch dozens of fish gutted and cleaned by my dad when I was young ruined it for me. Camping for two weeks at a time in an RV with my mom, dad and sister doesn't mean we should catch our limit of fish everyday, and have it for breakfast lunch AND dinner. That being said, I like tuna and the occasional smoked salmon sushi roll. LOL
I SELDOM eat fish...dh doesn't like it and I am wishy washy about it. And we both do VERY well as DS'er's :)

@ampt No fish here!! Lots of shellfish, lots and lots of beef, some chicken, and occasional pork seems to get my protein just fine without fish! (Oh, and throw in some cheese, eggs, & yogurt too.... there are plenty of other choices. Which is a good thing cause yuck!fish....)

:)

I go to Costco at least weekly.
Blue Ribbon bacon (2 pack / 2 lbs per pack)
Butter
Heavy Whipping Cream
Eggs
Cheese, shredded
Cheese, Tillamook squares or the cheese sticks, great snacks
Rib Eyes
rotisserie chicken
Cashews
Almonds
Pork roast, pork chops, etc
Roast
Their meats are GREAT!
Coconut Oil (just bought my first one a week or so ago)

Went to Costco recently to get my passport photo taken. Only $5 compared to $15 at the post office. However, I don't think I saved much money. Had to wait an hour for the photo and spent that time shopping. Ended up spending $400! (Not all on me. I live with my daughter and her husband and 2 grandkids.) Have to say, the beef really is good. I cooked a pot roast in my crockpot and it tasted so much better than the meat I get at Safeway. Also, we had grilled hamburgers last night from the ground beef we bought and they were tasty and juicy. My daughter, who works at Safeway, says it's because the meat at Costco is choice whereas the meat at Safeway is select. Costco just has a better grade of meat.

Latest posts

Back