Carbonated water???

SJB41976

I love the stuff...the natural stuff like La Croix and Pellegrino. Can I use it in my regular daily water count?

Remember I already have a sleeve, and I have the switch part February 29th. I won't be doing carbonated water then for quite a while. And if you have had bad experience with it post-op please let me know.

Thanks!
Susan

Yes, if the bubbles do not bother you it is fine and you can include it in your ounces count.
Pellegrino is a favorite of mine. I don't drink it all the time, I love plain water too.

I love plain water too and I hate the FAKE sugar free doctored stuff. But when I feel like I want to drink soda, I grab a LaCroix. Add some lemon or orange and it satisfies that craving. And I had Pellegrino at a conference last year and it was the first time I had it....immediately fell in love with it. I buy the Trader Joes brand most of the time.

So happy to know i can count it towards water.

Thanks!

I want to like LaCroix but it is a little too strong for me. I just started drinking the Kroger brand version and I love it. It isn't quite as powerful but I see that as a plus.

If you have a Kroger nearby, it is definitely worth a try. It is much cheaper too. The peach is my favorite.

I can't remember if they are reserving you but nothing tasted the same again for months after my original DS. I can just now actually drink a plain old glass of water with a meal. Everything else taste wise ended back in the same place but plain water was just gross to me for a long time.

The carbonation from soda, beer or water with gas still doesn't do well with my gut. I have had maybe two entire beers in the last 2.5 years and I loved good beer. If my system is feeling good I can drink wine bit I have to be eating along with it. I have had a handful of occasions where my wife and I had a couple bottles of a good Pinot noir or Zin with me drinking 80% of the bottles. And I don't get drunk easier for do I sober up right away like some say happens to them..... Okay it does take less to buzz me but not a huge amount less. Drinking all that wine and eating a good deal of food with it does wreak havoc on the gut but on occasion it is worth it because every now and then I need a good drunk.... Maybe five times in last 2.5 years.

To your original question, any non alcoholic liquid counts towards your daily goal. One if the reasons I love broth based soups...that and they taste awesome.

Good luck with everything. You are getting close, right?

Latest posts

Back