And, not everything comes to a halt...

?? how does that work? well, wait, I have regular coloring books that I should take out and use on the kitchen table. so 20th century!

but I'd still like to know.

?? how does that work? well, wait, I have regular coloring books that I should take out and use on the kitchen table. so 20th century!

but I'd still like to know.
I have several apps but only found one I truly enjoy.
It’s called Oil Painting by Color Planet. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/oil-painting-by-color-planet/id1487291128
I haven’t bothered with ad removal but it’s less annoying than most with their ads.

Yes, it’s a tap and fill but I don’t have room for real books and colored pencils.

One of the people on my team called me today to share that he had received a call and letter from the CDC indicating that on an Air France flight from Paris to Chicago [in late February!] he was seated close to someone who has since been hospitalized for tuberculosis. So now he has to go be tested for TB. It seems bizarre to me that contact tracing for TB is still happening at a time when we don't have adequate testing and mapping of COVID, which poses a far greater public health threat.

In Michigan, where I am, its been found that since Detroit never completely stopped international flights (from China and Europe) that this is one reason we are a hot spot. If you study the spread pattern, it follows mass transit AND highways.

Added to this, Detroit is home to some very poor people who depend on mass transit, which has not been shut down.

The final insult during this pandemic is that water shut offs have continued, and Detroit is one of the highest cities shutting off water. How can we wash with no water? No job to pay water bills?

Our yard waste is suspended. Curfew between 9pm and 6am. No nurseries can sell plants, which most Michiganders depend on for food (we can tons of tomatoes and other veggies and fruits). Its time to start tomato plants right now, along with other cruciferous vegetables. If you didnt buy seed, you are out of luck. Cannot buy any.

When I shop, everyone wears a mask, no kids, one adult allowed only. 6 feet distance is enforced. We have army uniforms sanitizing key pads at checkouts, where plexiglass shields are up. Carts are rationed and customers are counted entering and exiting one door.

No toilet paper anywhere. Those shelves are now filled with peanut butter and soups.

My niece is recovering at home. Day 6 today. Her doctor says day 8 is the turning point. Where you either get better or worse. She is face timing and staying upbeat.

I hope everyone learns from Michigans mistakes.

In Michigan, where I am, its been found that since Detroit never completely stopped international flights (from China and Europe) that this is one reason we are a hot spot. If you study the spread pattern, it follows mass transit AND highways.

Added to this, Detroit is home to some very poor people who depend on mass transit, which has not been shut down.

The final insult during this pandemic is that water shut offs have continued, and Detroit is one of the highest cities shutting off water. How can we wash with no water? No job to pay water bills?

Our yard waste is suspended. Curfew between 9pm and 6am. No nurseries can sell plants, which most Michiganders depend on for food (we can tons of tomatoes and other veggies and fruits). Its time to start tomato plants right now, along with other cruciferous vegetables. If you didnt buy seed, you are out of luck. Cannot buy any.

When I shop, everyone wears a mask, no kids, one adult allowed only. 6 feet distance is enforced. We have army uniforms sanitizing key pads at checkouts, where plexiglass shields are up. Carts are rationed and customers are counted entering and exiting one door.

No toilet paper anywhere. Those shelves are now filled with peanut butter and soups.

My niece is recovering at home. Day 6 today. Her doctor says day 8 is the turning point. Where you either get better or worse. She is face timing and staying upbeat.

I hope everyone learns from Michigans mistakes.

I have an RN friend who will be involved in the antibody test trials.

Latest posts

Back