why I'm have hard time get rid of my old clothes

I do not know why I'm have hard time get rid of my old clothes, I know I will never need them again or I never weigh over 700lbs again. To me I think I'm have difficulty time get rid of them is because my old clothes were my Security blanket. Did anyone else have difficulty time get rid of their old clothes after weight loss surgery

I kept them all for a long time.

I still have 2 things all these years later. They’re in the back of the closet but I know they’re there.

I was happy to get rid of mine. I sent most of them to a friend in rural Texas who had trouble finding things that fit. I was rummaging around in a closet the other day and found an outfit I hadn’t worn since 2004. Too big now but I wore it anyway just because. My very first Speedo sweats. I remember buying it to wear on the plane to Spain.

I have gone through my closet like 4 times in the last year and tried everything on and gotten rid of anything that did not fit. No more keeping clothes in case I regain. I don't plan on ever being obese ever again!!!

there's is no one right way to do with your clothes. keep them if you feel you need to and try not to beat yourself up about it.

someday, you will be ready to get rid of them.

I simply ran out of closet/storage space to keep my old clothes and the new (smaller!) stuff, so something had to give. Gave away all the old stuff; if for some reason things go really south and I'm that size again then I guess I'll just have to buy new clothes again. A little bit of extra motivation there :p

I did keep one outfit for a comparison down the line though.

I hope you are enjoying the new clothes! shopping gets more fun, doesn't it?
It’s certainly much easier! And fun, for sure. But I gotta say… there’s something weird psychologically about shopping for clothes in the sizes you haven’t worn since 7th grade! :D:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back