Where did you lose weight from first?

catecholamine

Resident Nerd
What part of your body did you notice your weight loss in first after WLS? I noticed my watch is loose. Wtf? My wrists? Next up: my boobs. I can see it now. I'll have skinny wrists and no boobage before my belly starts shrinking! Hah! I haven't lost much weight yet, so I guess it will be some time before clothes start fitting differently.

I lost it pretty evenly all over. I was pretty solid, not pear shaped or anything. Just tightly packed. I was a "lightweight" at 231 at my consultation. My highest weight documented was 252. I went higher, because I have the clothes that were bigger than when I was 252, but no proof, as I don't own a scale.

I do remember my underwear falling off every time I turned around, and having to buy new ones frustratingly often. I used to wear granny panties, too. After losing my weight, I now cannot stand leg elastic, and so have gone the thong route, I am ashamed to admit. I still have issues when sitting too long with my tailbone going numb from no padding there. That's the only place I regret not having extra padding now. Oh, and my boobs were sad. But I got those refilled. You can do that, you know ...... ;)

So far I've noticed slimming in my face/neck/shoulder area along with my ankles and fingers. I know I must have lost in my stomach/hip area since my jeans that wouldn't zip before surgery now fit great, but I can't SEE any differences there.

Latest posts

Back