Welp, I'm at the airport... 3 hrs EARLY!

Hopefully she is recovering well. Some of us are addicts who are online all the time and doing updates, and others take a while before they update. I am sure Carbjunkie is doing fine but is recovering, which as we know can be suckey.

FYI - A gentleman from the FB group had a DS with Dr K on Wednesday and he was in the room across the hall from me. I said hello to his wife when I was out for a short walk and she said he was doing well and she was trying to get him to walk. She messaged me today and said Dr k released him so they were going to their hotel.

Hi folks! To say this isn't easy is an understatement! But, it's worth it... or will be!

@Clematis was right, I had a 4.5hr surgery on Thursday due to my stomach being adhered to my liver and lots of scar tissue.

I'll write all about my convo with Dr. Esquerra and my journey later. I just want to thank y'all for the well wishes, let y'all know I'm on the Dark Side now and also that painting with the surgeons and Jesus was very moving and emotional for me!

Talk to y'all soon with all the details!

♡♡Amy♡♡

Hi folks! To say this isn't easy is an understatement! But, it's worth it... or will be!

@Clematis was right, I had a 4.5hr surgery on Thursday due to my stomach being adhered to my liver and lots of scar tissue.

I'll write all about my convo with Dr. Esquerra and my journey later. I just want to thank y'all for the well wishes, let y'all know I'm on the Dark Side now and also that painting with the surgeons and Jesus was very moving and emotional for me!

Talk to y'all soon with all the details!

♡♡Amy♡♡
I'm so glad to hear from you! I saw you had "liked" a post so I knew you were reading. Sounds as if Dr. E. earned his pay on your surgery! Congratulations on having this behind you and I hope you feel better soon, my dear.

Latest posts

Back