Vitalady Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I bought the pre packaged set and it was kind of a waste. It was ridiculous to be opening the packs and taking out one at a time, then a few, then they were just all mixed up. It totally lost the convenience factor. I buy the bottles now and sort them myself, some from amazon, some from Costco, some from vitalady.

I can not get the Labs and Targets link to work for me! Can someone help me with that? Thanks!
What browser are you using, IE? Firefox? Chrome? And is it up to date?
You have to tell your browser to allow downloads...it is in a .doc form which is compatible with older forms of Word.

If you still can't get it, let me know and I'll put it in my dropbox and share it that way.

I'm also not able to get Vitalady links to work. I have Internet Explorer 11 and it's up to date.

I'm also not able to get Vitalady links to work. I have Internet Explorer 11 and it's up to date.
Will, not in a place to do that til morning. Over in Knoxville right now, dh has a dr appt and then on way home, we have to stop and pay our respects to his cousin.

But I will in the AM

Will, not in a place to do that til morning. Over in Knoxville right now, dh has a dr appt and then on way home, we have to stop and pay our respects to his cousin.

But I will in the AM

No Liz-good Lord! Please don't worry about things like this at this time my friend. I have my copy, just wanted to be sure was able to print more in the future if I ever lost it. No worries! :thankyou1:

They all work for me on Chrome, just FYI. The PDF files open in my browser, but the Word (.doc) files just immediately download without opening a separate browser page. Maybe check your downloads, Will, and see if they're there.

Michelle (Vitalady) was familiar with to most of us...she put these together and then let Gina (Majormom) handle them. When google docs gave Gina fits, they were moved to a private server: These documents are DATED 2010 but only the prices have changed. The type/brand/ and amount are still accurate as of 03/2022

Vitalady's Pre-op Ideas

Vitalady's Labs and Targets

Vitalady's DRNY/ERNY/BPDDS This one is for DS'ers and suggested for those with the SADI/SIPS/LoopDS to start with.

Vitalady's Proximal RNY

Vitalady's VSG

Vitalady's Chewables

Vitalady's Vitamin K2 article
But these documents still belong to Michelle with Gina and I as her agent in storing them/making them available.

Edited to add...we always suggest these as a starting point but follow your own labs and adjust to YOU.
Can't access any of these, clicking on it, says sorry, we ran into a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back